x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

The pets thread

1 2 3
SueNY Page Icon Posted 2006-03-24 11:22 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I have 3 cats. One stayed with my parents when I moved out on my own..his name is Teddy and he's 13 now. I had 4, but my calico, Rosie, died of cancer in January at the age of 9. I'll have to scan in a pic of Teddy.

The two that live with me are in my avatar. Roddy is 8 months old and Minky is 6 years old. Roddy is a wildman. He's incurably curious, full of energy, and just plain weird! (He likes to sit in the kitchen sink and play in the water!)
Minky is more refined and laid back-unless he's gotten a hit of catnip!

This is Minky:

This is Roddy:

Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2006-03-24 11:41 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

What's the deal with all of the cats? Sue, sorry about your loss.

Edited by Yoldering 2006-03-24 11:43 PM
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-03-25 1:11 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

SueNY,
Beautiful cats
OKay my cat, his name is Cooper and he likes to rip the 'guts' out of computer printers, thus destroying them, and he also likes to sit on laptop computers and press the keys to make sounds from the computer and he is my avatar, obviously ..
Here is my old dog, his name is Dino and he is about 11:

And here is my late dog, Fred who had to be put down last year because she could not walk anymore, I believe she was 11...

Top of the page
KBoyKool Page Icon Posted 2006-03-25 2:05 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

SueNY - 2006-03-24 10:22 PM

I have 3 cats. One stayed with my parents when I moved out on my own..his name is Teddy and he's 13 now. I had 4, but my calico, Rosie, died of cancer in January at the age of 9. I'll have to scan in a pic of Teddy.

The two that live with me are in my avatar. Roddy is 8 months old and Minky is 6 years old. Roddy is a wildman. He's incurably curious, full of energy, and just plain weird! (He likes to sit in the kitchen sink and play in the water!)
Minky is more refined and laid back-unless he's gotten a hit of catnip!

(pics deleted)

The bebies are even cuter than in the avatar!
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-03-25 3:01 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I second that. (The pic of Roddy is a classic.)

tenjeangosi, I remember Dino from your old signature block. You can see the loyalty to you in his eyes. (I'm sorry to hear about Fred's fate. She was really cute too. )

Edited by CE Geek 2006-03-25 3:02 AM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-03-25 6:37 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Roddy in the shoe box and 'Tiger' Nermal get my votes as cutest photo's so far ( http://www.dvdcatalyst.com/hpc/1.jpg )
 Top of the page
clintonfitchdotcom Page Icon Posted 2006-03-25 10:12 AM
#
Avatar image of clintonfitchdotcom
H/PC Elite

C:Amie - 2006-03-25 5:37 AM

Roddy in the shoe box and 'Tiger' Nermal get my votes as cutest photo's so far ( http://www.dvdcatalyst.com/hpc/1.jpg )

Ditto!
 Top of the page
Benjiex Page Icon Posted 2018-08-24 2:22 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I always travel with my 2-year-old chihuahua, I'm thinking of buying a special car seat for her because she is running wild inside the car, upon checking I came across with this dog car seat when I was looking at some store. I think with this dog car seat it helps protect my dog from a car accident and will also help eliminate distractions for me while driving They have a variety of brands to choose from. Has anyone tried s brand of seat cover for dogs? Would you recommend it? How is it?

Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2018-08-24 6:30 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Wow, that's gotta be a record - reopening a 12-year-old thread.

Here in the US, there's an online store in Wisconsin called Duluth Trading Company (an interesting name since Duluth is in neighboring Minnesota ) that sells back seat covers for bigger dogs:

https://www.duluthtrading.com/search/?q=dogs&lang=default

- but they don't look like they offer much protection in a collision.
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 11