x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Review: Hyunkeun CE Agenda 1.0.6.5

1 2 3 4
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2006-01-09 7:42 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

wallythacker - 2006-01-09 1:55 AM

So if CEagenda is abandonware then so be it. I hope the developer reconsiders.

wallythacker

As far as I know CE Agenda is not abandoned software, you can still download and register the software. It's unfortunate, but the developer has decided not to release any future revisions to the software...it is my understanding that he is/will be working on a Pocket PC version or on PPC software (only) in the future. Apperantly, he will fix bugs that may occur or answer questions about CE Agenda, if you email him or post them on the forum at his website.

I maybe wrong, but I don't think that the HPC community has rallyed around his software....I would imagine that many have downloaded it and are using it without registering it or have just decided it's not something they want.

In any case, there will be no further revisions, but the software is not freeware or abandonware!
 Top of the page Quote Reply
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-01-13 4:18 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Too bad they never made a CE 2.0 version...
I guess I need at least a CE 2.11 device ...
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2006-03-06 8:24 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

wallythacker - 2006-01-09 1:55 AM

Thanks Monica, I have all the cabs. I'll admit to using it in trial mode since I got it. I had good intentions to register it but alas, never did. Now with 720s which travel often with me, I really considering registering it to eliminate the nag messages.

So if CEagenda is abandonware then so be it. I hope the developer reconsiders.

CeAgenda is not freeware or abandonware....if you check the developers website you will notice that he has recently released an upgraded version (minor changes) and is still actively answering questions in his user forum.

If you are going to continue using CeAgenda....then please, please register it!!! How else is the developer going to know if anyone is interested in his product or whether it's worth his continued support.
Jake Page Icon Posted 2006-03-06 8:46 AM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Choking on the stench of ambition in Washington DC
I use it, have registered it, and love it. It's far superior to Appointments, etc. but we already knew that

Jake
Pavel Page Icon Posted 2006-03-27 5:17 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I've find in CE Agenda VERY serious mistakes:
Appointments from 2006/03/27 were visible in 2006/06/20 in week view too, but in month view were totally invisible! And today I didn't believe my own eyes - all dayes in March 2006 except the last week were shifted and next day past Sunday 03/25 (!) was Monday 06/27 (!!!).
I repent of $20 for registration.
Tested on Jornada 720 and CE Agenda 1.0.6.8
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2006-03-27 7:47 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

This is a new one on me - I've used this software since the day it was released and I've not seen the problem you mentioned! Have you emailed the develeopers or posted on his forum?

Appointments from 2006/03/27 were visible in 2006/06/20 in week view too, but in month view were totally invisible.

Are you sure they are appointments and not tasks? Unless you assign the Task as completed, it will continue to show up every day until you do! Also the Tasks do not show up in Month View - this is normal!
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2006-03-27 12:56 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

FYI

Just in case some of you haven't been to the CE Agenda website in awhile...I noticed that they added a SH4 compatiable Beta version of CE Agenda in the download section.

http://hkcho.hdmember.net/ceagenda/ceagenda_e.html#
Pavel Page Icon Posted 2006-04-06 1:17 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hurricane John - 2006-03-27 1:47 PM

Have you emailed the develeopers or posted on his forum?

Yes, without any answer

Appointments from 2006/03/27 were visible in 2006/06/20 in week view too, but in month view were totally invisible.

Sorry for mistake, second date is really 2006/03/20 (but problem is here still)

Are you sure they are appointments and not tasks? Unless you assign the Task as completed, it will continue to show up every day until you do! Also the Tasks do not show up in Month View - this is normal!

Yes it WAS appointments!
I'm accustomed to check my daughter, my dog and my wife (sometimes ), but I don't want to check my PIM software. :-)
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2006-04-28 12:11 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

FYI

CE Agenda 1.0.6.8 is now available at Handango.com and can be registered for the discounted price of only $10 USD!! (was $19.95)

https://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?productType=2&opt...

Edited by Hurricane John 2006-04-28 12:12 PM
rde
rde Page Icon Posted 2006-06-28 7:11 AM
#
Hi,

I am very pleased with HyunKeun Cho CE Agenda 1.0.6.5 for my HP jornada 680. Ok, it is an oldie but I still like it. I want to purchase a registration but I receive this message: 'CE Agenda' is currently unavailable and cannot be purchased. Please can someone help me with a registration code.

Thanks,

René
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-06-28 7:16 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

René,

I can confirm that I am seeing the same problem. I have emailed the developer of CE Agenda and will let you know as soon as I hear anything back on the matter.
rde Page Icon Posted 2006-06-28 7:24 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I emailed him twice, but I didn't receive any answer.
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2006-06-28 7:30 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

rde - 2006-06-28 7:24 AM

I emailed him twice, but I didn't receive any answer.

I tried contacting William about a month ago, but received no response...the email address is still active, but I have no idea why he is not responding?

You could try posting on his forum, but he is slow to respond there also!
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-07-01 9:23 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Group, good news on the registration front: http://www.hpcfactor.com/news/?iid=521
rde Page Icon Posted 2006-08-08 8:06 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

The bad news, since I returned from my stay in Portugal: I still can't registrate.....

What to do?

1 2 3 4
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.390 - Cached queries : 53 - Executed queries : 27