x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Review: Hyunkeun CE Agenda 1.0.6.5

1 2 3 4
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-08-08 8:11 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

rde, I will contact William again for you when I get home. Stay tuned.
 Top of the page Quote Reply
rde Page Icon Posted 2006-08-14 6:38 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi Chris,

Have you been able to contact William about the registration of Ce Agenda? I am a teacher and next week my classes will start again and I hope I can use the agenda from that time on without the constant message "Not registered". Maybe it is possible to share your registration code untill I can purchase a personal code on the web-site. Please let me know.

René
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-08-14 8:21 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Asking for registration codes is warez.. Please read the rules..
Warez is: "Widely used to denote cracked or pirate versions of commercial software. In other words, illegal pirated software." from http://www.7designavenue.com/glossary.htm
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-08-14 9:45 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I believe he was addressing me.

René,

In all honesty I neglected to send the email. I've PM'd myself a reminder.
Giving you our licenses is not going to happen. You could "conveniently" forget to register your own version, or equally accidentally post it onto the Internet
rde Page Icon Posted 2006-08-14 12:55 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I know, I know, I know.... BUT: imagine a honest - but naïef - teacher from the Netherlands. He finds a nice agenda for his Jornada, he is willing to pay the incredible amount of $ 10 (= € 8) for the registation code and he's trying and trying for months tyo purchase the code. Finally he makes a suggestion to share a code - for the time being - and he promises to purchase his own code as soon as possible......... What would you do????

René

Edited by rde 2006-08-14 12:59 PM
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-08-19 1:52 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Still say no, mainly because it would be illegal, and trust has to be earnt before it is given

I have contacted the developer (Thursday) and am awaiting a reply.
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-08-20 10:54 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Ok, I have spoken with the developer and am pleased to announce a resolution to the problem at long last: http://www.hpcfactor.com/news/?iid=538
takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-08-20 11:55 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Wow just not long ago I was all excited about an HPC developer selling something thru Handango... I guess I had too much faith in that retailer's reputation.

I again applaud Cho for keeping his business open. Many before have given up. Still I think the idea of using an online retailer is good, because the developer wouldn't need to spend as much effort to deal with the business (we're not all Bill Gates). Perhaps in time Cho can find a better company to partner with.
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2006-08-20 12:34 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

takwu - 2006-08-20 11:55 AM

Wow just not long ago I was all excited about an HPC developer selling something thru Handango... I guess I had too much faith in that retailer's reputation.

I again applaud Cho for keeping his business open. Many before have given up. Still I think the idea of using an online retailer is good, because the developer wouldn't need to spend as much effort to deal with the business (we're not all Bill Gates). Perhaps in time Cho can find a better company to partner with.

takwu

I've been PO'd with Handango ever since they decide to discontinue supporting the HPC platform and dropped the HPC catagory. Now, there is no easy way to locate any of the HPC software they sell/distribute....it like finding a needle in a haystack. Then they wonder why none of there HPC products sell very well!

Hate it!
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-08-20 12:51 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

John, if what HyunKeun Cho tells me is correct, HandanGo are completely suspending sales support for the platforms that they don't consider to be smart devices. So bye bye everything.
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-08-20 2:52 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

no comment, never liked handango, no wonder...
Pierre
Pierre Page Icon Posted 2008-04-27 5:08 AM
#
Hello!

I am what you would call an old-timer, still sticking to my JORNADA 720, and still very happy with it!
In 2003 or 2004, I bought and registered CE AGENDA, and loved it and regularly used it! But I had to buy another JORNADA, my first one dying of old age!
I could not reach the site of Hyunkeun Cho, to re-install CE AGENDA, since it seems not to work any longer. Sent an-e-mail to support (I found the address on the Korean site, but no answer up to now!
I am quite prepared to buy a copy a second time! Could a memebre help me?
It's a pity if I cannot find CE AGENDA any more!
Please help me!
Pierre
56410 FRANCE
pierre@chezlukky.com
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2008-04-27 10:24 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Pierre, try here: http://hpc.communitypage.net/ or http://www.hi-pda.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=289104

For the English version, just use the .eng verison of the inf file (rename it) and delete the other...

Rich

Edited by Rich Hawley 2008-04-27 10:26 AM
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-04-27 12:20 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

the hipda link doesn't seem to work. but I'm sure the mscdex one does

good thing the only limitation of the trial is that slightly annoying popup.

this still does make me ask the question, is it a problem to umm "modify" trial software that you can no longer buy anywhere? not that I intend to start a heated debate over this. :sigh:

Edited by cmonex 2008-04-27 12:21 PM
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2008-04-28 9:53 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

Since Pierre had prevoiusly registered his copy of CE Agenda, he should have a registration key/number which will deactivate that slightly annoying popup.
1 2 3 4
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 53 - Executed queries : 27