x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader 1.0

1 2
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-06-01 9:52 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Apps in the registry and delete the Adobe key. 2.0 will then install correctly.
 Top of the page
Tim
Tim Page Icon Posted 2006-06-03 3:30 AM
#
Are you refering to the file in my notebook computer becasue I can't find the registry file in my handheld?
I did the uninstallation of version 1.0 in my handheld. I was prompted with the message that some files could not be deleted. I then manually deleted the remaining files. I then copied the version 2 cab file to the storage card in my handheld and ran the file. The error message is that "version 1 has already be installed " What is wrong? I searched all the files in my handheld and I believe that all version 1 files had been deleted. Pls help.
Tim
===
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-06-03 4:10 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

You need to install a registry editor (eg, Tascal RegEdit) on your H/PC to view and edit registry entries.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-06-03 8:12 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Tim, I already told you what's wrong, there are stray registry settings. In the support section there is a download point for regedit.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8