x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Splatter on J720

isotherm Page Icon Posted 2006-05-26 4:17 AM
#
H/PC Elite

I've tried Splatter on my J720. For EFNET it works great. But when I connect to a Bitlbee server (im.us.bitlbee.org), it connects fine, it opens the channel window, and then makes an error sound and the program disappears. I was wondering if anybody else has had this experience and any suggestions... for example, is there a way to tell Bitlbee not to auto-open the channel?

(Or, does anyone know of other free IRC... I tried JavaIRC but the battery dies quickly!)
 Top of the page
ISW Page Icon Posted 2006-05-29 9:05 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

There is some information from Cmonex regarding this on PocketPCMag forums (http://www.pocketpcmag.com/forum). I'd put the complete link, but I gather from others posts that we are not supposed to link to embedded pages ....

According to the posting "J728 running splatter, works perfectly on hpc2000". But you need some dlls and registry entries from her website.

Ian

Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-05-29 9:26 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

ISW: that does not apply to the j728. no need to have dlls or any tweaks. no. that's ce.net that needs it.
 Top of the page
ISW Page Icon Posted 2006-05-30 12:48 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Sorry, I was just paraphrasing what I found on the other forum in the hope that it might be of some use to isotherm.

Ian
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 10