x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

HPC Software at Ballshooter

Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2006-05-26 3:58 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

ATT: Forum Members

I just noticed that Ballshooter has a new section on their website devoted to H/PC users. They consolidated all of their H/PC compatiable software all in one place, so that it's easier to locate. See - Ballshooter H/PC Software page

It's great to see that Ballshooter hasn't forgotten us - note that the New BrickGenius game is Window CE & HPC 2000 compatiable - Cool!

Edited by Hurricane John 2006-05-26 3:59 PM
 Top of the page Quote Reply
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-05-26 4:06 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Hum, the page itself isn't actually new, it's just http://www.jornada720.com/ under the main domain name.

The FYI on the new game though, nice one. We'll have to get that and give it a good once over in the reviews section
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2006-05-26 4:13 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

C:Amie - 2006-05-26 4:06 PM

Hum, the page itself isn't actually new, it's just http://www.jornada720.com/ under the main domain name.

Opps! - I never noticed it before -sorry!
gama
gama Page Icon Posted 2008-02-23 9:25 PM
#
Hurricane John - 2006-05-26 3:58 PM

ATT: Forum Members

I just noticed that Ballshooter has a new section on their website devoted to H/PC users. They consolidated all of their H/PC compatiable software all in one place, so that it's easier to locate. See - Ballshooter H/PC Software page

It's great to see that Ballshooter hasn't forgotten us - note that the New BrickGenius game is Window CE & HPC 2000 compatiable - Cool!
jimbeaux Page Icon Posted 2008-05-04 10:24 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I don't think BallShooter is actively supporting us any longer. A couple of months ago I ordered one of their multi- game bonus packs (6 games) and promptly received the unlock key for the first game on the list but none of the others (most of the trial versions will time out after 14 days). I sent them email requesting the others and they responded that there must have been a technical problem and the others would be coming shortly. Every few days I've sent them reminder emails, but have not heard from them since -- other than the amount paid quickly showing up on my bank statement. This is just meant as a cautionary note ... their games look slick and are pretty fun, but the site seems to be having problems.
moon Page Icon Posted 2008-06-15 11:45 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi all:

I purchased a 4-game pack from ballshooter and have yet to receive any unlock codes. The games are nice, but customer service is slow.

Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 31