x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Avantgo Lost Connection

ISW Page Icon Posted 2006-05-28 8:33 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

A few days ago I was playing around with proxy settings for my PCs internet explorer. In the end it didn't work out and so I returned IE to my normal settings.

However, now I cannot get my Avantgo to connect during synchronisation (Activesync 3.7). The proxy software I was trying must have reset the Avantgo connection as well. Is there an easy way to reset the connection, or do I have to reinstall Avantgo?

Ian
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-05-28 8:37 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Check the settings on the PC as here:
http://www.hpcfactor.com/support/cesd/s/0055.asp

Then in the settings on the H/PC ensure it's emulated, or just sync up.
 Top of the page
ISW Page Icon Posted 2006-05-28 8:46 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I have the same settings as in the CESD (i.e. all connections set to None), but when I try the Autodetect it fails.

I'll try the Auto Configuration server method (from the Avantgo site) and see it that helps. If that fails, I suppose I'll have to resort to an Avantgo reinstallation following the CESD 0055 method (as I did when I installed it).

Ian
 Top of the page
ISW Page Icon Posted 2006-05-29 8:24 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thanks for the assistance. Turned out that the automatic setup from the Avantgo website sorted out my connection in a jiffy and the connection works fine now.

Ian
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 8