x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Storage Cards for 728

Spykedjadedragon Page Icon Posted 2006-06-09 7:58 AM
#
Avatar image of Spykedjadedragon
H/PC Newbie

What's the highest capacity storage card that the HP Jornada 728 can hold? What kind of storage card do you guys use? Any tips would be great, I'm thinking of buying one, and for some reason the buyer's guide here at HPC Factor kind of confuses me.

Also, if you guys have wireless cards, what kind do you use? And do the wireless cards work well for you guys?

Thanks

~Spyked~
ChiYokLown
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-06-09 8:10 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

We don't have a buyers Guide. o.O

Here is a rundown of sotrage cards: http://www.hpcfactor.com/support/cesd/h/0012.asp The info you want is in a list about half way down.

Most of my CF's are SanDisk and Fujitsu.

Wireless Cards: http://www.hpcfactor.com/hcl/ and the search here on the forum.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-06-09 10:28 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

C:Amie - 2006-06-09 2:10 PM

We don't have a buyers Guide. o.O

we should

anyway i prefer sandisk but i have all kinds of CF's that i was given (anything from 8mb to 256 )... the 512mb i bought myself is a sandisk, works well.
 Top of the page
katz Page Icon Posted 2006-06-09 10:37 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I've been using the Sandisk Extreme III CompactFlash 2GB memory card. No complaints or problems whatsoever. Not really any noticable performance increase, though, over the 128MB Sandisk Ultra II CompactFlash I had been using.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-06-09 2:46 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Katz,

There wont be. The CF is limited by the H/PC's bus speed, which will never get up to a x3 CF card.

cmonex,

ne ne, I have a 2MB
I have a SanDisk 1GB and an ultra Generic 1GB from China, both seem to work a treat. 512 is Sandisk, 256, 128, 64 and 8 are Fujitsu and I'm not sure what the 2MB is... but I very much doubt you want to know that
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 10