x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

jmztaylor Page Icon Posted 2006-06-26 8:01 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Ok so I also found Shadow Warrior. I got it running without a problem. But it entirely to small to play. I need to make it bigger. Using Nyditot, GAPI, and winwatch I can't do it. Well it won't play with the GAPI gx.dll so I just uninstalled it for now to get the game working. If someone can help me out it would be great. Here is the link to the game including dlls on this one. Shadow Warrior
Here is the download link for the shareware version. shareware version
You will need to install it and move the sw.grp file over to the same directory you put it on your device. If someone can help me out thanks
 Top of the page
iliesse Page Icon Posted 2006-06-27 3:11 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

Hi, can you give a more specific manual how to make Shadow Warrior (and Duke Nukem because it uses the same engine) for a new user

GAPI I know, but what does Nyditot and winwatch do ...

Thanks

Would be great to play these classics again ...
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-06-27 3:23 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

There are lots of threads describing WinWatch and Nyditot. WinWatch (freeware, available at http://www.damnsoft.org) makes application windows resizable and movable so that apps suited for the Pocket PC (whose display is taller than most H/PCs) can be installed and fully viewed and used. Nyditot (Now whY Didn't I Think Of That) Virtual Display (not free, but well worth the price according to many who have used it) turns the display sideways so that Pocket PC apps can be viewed in full without any scrolling, and also allows the user to set custom display resolutions.

Edited by CE Geek 2006-06-27 3:24 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.219 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9