x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Portuguese caracters

NJMC
NJMC Page Icon Posted 2005-02-01 12:13 PM
#
Hi fellows,

I ask your help as I am a new user of a old 620LX bought from malaysia with a nice price and all seems to work, except I forget something important... the Portuguese caracters must by imported. Can you inform me any site where I can make a download to my desktop and pass to it after? Another (maybe silly) question: I tried to make some key associations to obtain "á" or "è" and simply I can`t obtain this, only "´a" or "`e". Which keys may I use to achieve that result?
If anyone can help me, I would appreciate very much.

All the best

Top of the page
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2005-02-01 12:47 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

NJMC - 2005-02-01 12:13 PM

Hi fellows,
Another (maybe silly) question: I tried to make some key associations to obtain "á" or "è" and simply I can`t obtain this, only "´a" or "`e". Which keys may I use to achieve that result?
If anyone can help me, I would appreciate very much.

All the best

I don't remember if this is available in the Win CE 2.0 core applications, but if you are using Pocket Word or Pocket Excel try going to the (pull down menu)

TOOLS>Insert Symbol

Of course this is not a key association but it does allow you to add the accents.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-02-01 1:18 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Further on John's idea.
If you enable the numeric keypad, and know the hex combination you can type it.

for example keypad on
ALT + 0169 gives you the © symbol
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8