x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Problem with Jornada 720

Mallek Page Icon Posted 2006-07-19 3:24 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hy I have a bit of a problem with my jornada. I left it a for about 30 days unatended and when yesterday I wanted to recharge it nothing works. The startup screen apears breefly and the disapears. The little recharger led stais lit and when done turns green but in rest nothing.coud somebody help me. Give me a internal schematics of jornada and any ideeas are welcome.

Thank you!!
 Top of the page
oski Page Icon Posted 2006-07-19 6:07 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Hi,
Try running it WITHOUT the battery, that probably gave the ghost.
 Top of the page
Mallek Page Icon Posted 2006-07-19 7:24 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Aparently it is very wierd. At first it started working for a few minutes but after a while the period prolongued. Now it is aparantly running at full capacity. I thnik thet because it has staied for more dhen 30 days without power it's circuites insaide the main memory maybe depolarised and it took some convincing to get the to polarise again. I have read in the past that there are some "ghosts" in main machine memory. For instance oure PC clenses electricly our RAM when we close the computer. So after a while now the jornada is back to normal
 Top of the page
supervaags Page Icon Posted 2006-07-20 1:05 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

i had that too! only i had it even weirder.. i tryd soft and hard resets, but nothing.. so thought het was broken and i omost buyed a new one.. but after 3 hours sudenly he worked perfect without any problem.. glad i know now what was the problem
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 11