x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS [Global]: SmartBook G138

« Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next »
Ceya Page Icon Posted 2006-10-29 4:51 PM
#
H/PC Elite

C:Amie..

???? I am talking about me not the whole HPC family.

I asked due to the fact , I have one with a issue ( screen is out) and a extra battery pack which I am getting the batteries replaced.

This way I may can have two of them, One to stay home another to used on the road like most of my HPC always have two of each.

S/F,
CEYA!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-10-29 5:09 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

You're also implying (this is how I'm reading it) that I should discount it by a considerable amount (£50, 60, 70) just because it doesn't have a battery.

If I am reading what you are saying incorrectly, then I apologise to you and request your clarification.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-29 5:23 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

i'm not sure i understand what's going on

but in any case i was going to suggest you buy the not booting smartbook from camie for cheap, so you can put the two together into a working one

if this doesn't help, sorry.
 Top of the page
Ceya Page Icon Posted 2006-10-29 5:23 PM
#
H/PC Elite

C:Amie - 2006-10-28 6:51 PM

Ceya

I haven't really thought about it to be honest, it is an odd request. The battery to me is really nothing more than £12/£15 so take that off, perhaps £1 for the shipping weight difference.

It is your product to discount anyway you wish.

I responded back to that you stated "The battery to me is really nothing more than £12/£15". I wrote that without the battery it has no life.

If you see I said OK. I cannot tell you what and how much to discount.

S/F,
CEYA!

Edited by Ceya 2006-10-29 5:27 PM
 Top of the page
Ceya Page Icon Posted 2006-10-29 5:33 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Forget that I asked. I just asked How much for a G138 would cost without the battery?, Nothing more or less.

I also stated that my bud can make arrangement while there to pick it up or I will try to fly to England myself to pick it up when he goes back home.

Not asking you to drop 40,50 70 or 100 pounds off the price. You stated the price I go yeah or nay.

Going off to celebrate my belated B Day too muh stress on the forums today.

Nothing personal.

S/F,
CEYA!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-29 5:43 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

wow, C:Amie i told you already you1re reading too much into people's innocent posts sometimes didn't i?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-10-30 3:43 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Ceya, £15 reduction on the unit plus the adjusted shipping, what I said in the first instance my friend. Unless you're a 2006/2007 student or a published reviews writer

A happy birthday to you, many happy returns (and my hopes for a big [chocolate] cake too)
 Top of the page
Ceya Page Icon Posted 2006-10-31 1:04 AM
#
H/PC Elite

C:Amie - 2006-10-30 3:43 PM

Ceya, £15 reduction on the unit plus the adjusted shipping, what I said in the first instance my friend.

Unless you're a 2006/2007 student or a published reviews writer

YES I AM A STUDENT LOOK AT MOST OF MY POSTS STATING I USE THE J720 FOR SCHOOL. NOI A WRITER.

A happy birthday to you, many happy returns (and my hopes for a big [chocolate] cake too)

THANKS , I HATE CHOCOLATE NOW.

S/F,
CEYA!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-10-31 5:35 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

You hate chocolate Oh how cruel

Victoria Sponge?

Whats with the caps?
 Top of the page
chiark Page Icon Posted 2006-10-31 5:49 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

How can anyone hate chocolate? THat's just wrong

Now back on topic
 Top of the page
Ceya Page Icon Posted 2006-10-31 9:03 AM
#
H/PC Elite

It seems my other answer got caught up in your quote.

C:Amie stated "Unless you're a 2006/2007 student or a published reviews writer "

YES I AM A STUDENT LOOK AT MOST OF MY POSTS STATING I USE THE J720 FOR SCHOOL. NOT A WRITER.

Yes Chocolate and ice cream.

I may now sell my G138.

S/F,
CEYA!

Edited by Ceya 2006-10-31 9:03 AM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-31 9:44 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

chiark: yes it is possible! i loved chocolate then something must have changed (no one knows exactly what) and now i can no longer eat too much of any chocolate. just an example, my mother has just returned from a long journey tonight, and i can't eat half of the chocolate she gave to me ... before this, i used to try and get all the chocolate from the others too
C:Amie, yes, cruel really, when i do want to go eat the chocolate sitting here, but i just can't :/

slightly more ontopic, what about giving me a partial refund (as i already paid for my smartbooks), i'm a student too

Edited by cmonex 2006-10-31 9:46 PM
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-10-31 11:25 PM
#
H/PC Elder

I hope C:Amie doesn't mind all this asking for discount stuff... I mean when it comes to money and business - it's not personal. Yes the community does have the tendency to, errr, bargain...

Remember when we tried to get that distributor to sell a bunch of G138 to us collectively... well only 2 or 3 signed up, including myself, and it got nowhere. I ended up paying about the same new-unit-price to get a used unit off eBay (and afaik the first member here to get a G138). So I am actually surprised and applaud your offering of these units - you took the big step of investing in these units. I don't know and don't want to discuss how much return you're getting from it, but because of the relatively high costs of these units, I'd say it's pretty risky business, no matter the return. I'd think you did this partly for the good of the community.

Back to the topic of chocolate... Well I love 'em! But I cannot eat much of it. If I eat one chocolate bar, I get pimples within half a day But I can and love to eat food made with chocolate, like ice scream, cakes, muffins, donuts... hehehe. Then again I should watch my weight, so I really should cut down on sugar
 Top of the page
Ceya Page Icon Posted 2006-11-01 1:02 AM
#
H/PC Elite

C:Amie - 2006-10-31 5:35 AM

Whats with the caps?

It is so people can see my answer and when i write my name at the end it is in caps and forget to hit cap lock off sometimes.

S/F,
CEYA!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-11-01 5:13 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Cruel indeed cmonex, my sympathies - I'll eat what you can't
From what I recall, I think you did now, didn't you

Takwu, it was a lot of capital to find and quite a risk to invest, I'm still nowhere near breaking even - and all this discounting doesn't help that situation, but better the units have a good home than anything else. I just wish these batteries would make it though, it's costing a small fortune - and Clint can't afford to lose any more hair with the stress (he hasn't got any, should you not know what he looks like)

My financial need is no different from anyone elses though, and it doesn't hurt to try now does it? I have and will continue to say no to the utterly silly offers which I have had.

Ceya, respectfully, I can post on the Internet several times that I'm a middle aged woman with 7 kids and have people believe me. Now we know (at least I do, and cmonex and possibly Clint and John Rubier ) that that isn't true - but as Takwu highlights quite aptly; business is business.
If you can email me proof, we'll go from there. To UK students I've said 2006/2007 institute photo ID and/or NUS photo ID.
 Top of the page
« Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next »
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.296 - Cached queries : 54 - Executed queries : 27