x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Hosting Offer

Stefan Bauer
Stefan Bauer Page Icon Posted 2006-08-16 2:17 PM
#
hi there,

just found your page and let me say it clear, it was really assistant.

i can offer around 50GB of traffic / month and around 5GB of space for files related to this project on a server located in germany.

just send me an mail to duke at splatterworld dot de or reply to this thread for further questions.

Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-08-16 2:51 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Stefan,

We are offering 720Degrees linux mirroring from HPC:Factor, so there is a good chance that they will be interested in taking you up on the hosting offer, if you are willing to provide a mirror service to them too. I'll let PS and the 720D team speak for themselves on this though

The more mirrors there are, the less it costs us to run the site.
 Top of the page
Stefan Bauer
Stefan Bauer Page Icon Posted 2006-08-16 3:02 PM
#
thanks for the fast reply,

i just found the 720degrees page at http://stevenwiki.homedns.org/720/ which does not looks like a professional mirrored page

but keep me up to date about this.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-08-16 3:09 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

The main root domain is: http://www.720degrees.org/
We haven't setup the mirroring with them yet either, PS hasn't come back to me with what he needs.

All of HPC:Factors hosting is currently done internally. If/when we get into large scale downloads then we will be seeking associates, however that is a way off at the moment.
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2006-08-21 2:20 AM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

Hey, sorry for not seeing this sooner. I have been in another country and ...some random forest in California. (Yosemite).

Anyways, please hold on to the offer, I'll take a raincheck on that one for distributed downloading. Currently, we don't have much of a hosting need, but will eventually.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 29