x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

e-sword and J720

pengyou Page Icon Posted 2006-08-29 7:50 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I really enjoy using the e-sword Bible reading program on my computer. They have a version for the pocket pc 2002 and 2003. I know that there were previous versions - I think the software is at least 4 years old. Does anyone have an older version of this program? Is there any way to get the 2002 version to run on my J720?
 Top of the page
pengyou Page Icon Posted 2006-08-29 7:53 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

...or is there some other Bible reading software that will work on the J720 and will also read the dozens of free reference works available from e-sword?

PS Free is always good

Edited by pengyou 2006-08-29 8:01 AM
 Top of the page
jmztaylor Page Icon Posted 2006-08-29 8:28 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Yes it is ironically called Pocket Bible. I sucessfully got it running on my J720. I am hoping today to update my website and that will be one of the many tutorials on there. If you need help just pm me on here and I will give you the dlls needed to get it to work. It cost like $10 I think but it is a very decent program. Here is the link to the manufactor's site.Pocket Bible

Edited by jmztaylor 2006-08-29 8:32 AM
 Top of the page
kaboca75 Page Icon Posted 2006-08-29 11:12 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

My favourite one is the reader from the www.olivetree.com. It has a lot of free bibles, commentaries, and dictionares, too.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-08-29 1:54 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

There are still downloads at olivetree.com for CE 2.0 and CE 2.11 devices (they're on the bottom of the Pocket PC reader download page). The 2.xx version should work in H/PC 2000 - but I suspect that the Pocket PC version will work as well, though some tweaking may be required.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9