x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

AJenbo
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2009-10-31 2:42 PM
#
Thebsatalite data needs to be updated when it gets out of date, this Can be done over the Internet, but I don't know if there is a way to update the data manualy. It is posible that the device looses the data when it is turned compleatly off, if it is much slower at getting a signal after a cools boot then normaly then it is likly why.
 Top of the page
abarnabe1 Page Icon Posted 2009-11-02 7:40 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thank you Ajenbo.
I contacted customer service, and they advised me to do a strange hard reset, and it helped:
This can be done by switch the device OFF (on/off switch on the bottom of the device). Connect the adapter and wait until the led light goes on/off. Then switch on the device.
 Top of the page
abarnabe1 Page Icon Posted 2009-11-26 7:08 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Great news!!!
GPS Tweak is no longer necessary to run other navigation programs.
just click on GBCCtrl.exe in windows folder and than click on NO when option pops up.
now you can run tomtom and find satellites.

Credit for it goes to polish forum
http://peb.pl/sprzet-do-nawigacji/305472-axxion-gps-374-unlock-win-ce-5.html
 Top of the page
badboy10
badboy10 Page Icon Posted 2010-02-04 6:11 PM
#
Hello,
i have a axxion gps-374. i don't get a connection on my notebook (win7) with the axxion. I don't know what i can do. Can anyone help me?????? please
 Top of the page
abarnabe1
abarnabe1 Page Icon Posted 2010-02-11 8:47 AM
#
try this:
turn on the device, keep the power button pressed and plug the usb cable to your pc, release the power botton only when you see the connection, it may take up to 30 seconds.
this worked for me on win xp when active sync was dead.
it is also how garmin devices look for a rom update.
 Top of the page
abarnabe1
abarnabe1 Page Icon Posted 2010-02-11 9:01 AM
#
ajenbo,
I installed Tomtom 7, but I need to disable the console to avoid an annoing debug message,
I read that this can be done by modifying the registry this way.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\Console]
"OutputTo"=dword:ffffffff
"Font"="Courier New"
"Size"=dword:00000008
"PaintRow"=dword:00000000

however in the registry I miss the subfolder \console.
how can I add the folder with registry workshop?
last time I killed the device doing somenthing wrong to the registy

this time I have a back up.
thank you in advance
 Top of the page
AJenbo
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2010-02-11 9:07 AM
#
This device is in no Way related to garmin device. And i think it May not be compatible with Windows 7. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/device-center-download.mspx
 Top of the page
AJenbo
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2010-02-11 9:10 AM
#
If you dont use the console you should be able to just delet it from the windows folder in the residentflash
 Top of the page
abarnabe
abarnabe Page Icon Posted 2010-02-12 9:06 AM
#
I purchased another axxion, this one displays an orange earth on boot.
as the previous axxion I had it is unable to read sd cards of 1 gb size, I did try 3 different card brands and formatted fat and fat 32,
it will read only the first 128 mb (more or less).
why is that?
in total I had 3 of these devices, the first one had no problems and was showing a gree earth at boot.
 Top of the page
AJenbo
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2010-02-12 9:29 AM
#
In general such limitation ofthen ly in the Controler chip for the card reader, but i have seen cases where it is posible to workaround the limitation via software patches, but ofthen this results in it not being able to read smaller cards while the patch is in effect.
 Top of the page
abarnabe
abarnabe Page Icon Posted 2010-02-12 10:09 AM
#
ajenbo,
could you please point me a link to a possible patch?
 Top of the page
AJenbo
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2010-02-12 10:13 AM
#
Negativ, the patch has to be specific for the controler chip and probably at os level, witch we don't have access to on this device.

But if you want to do some research i know that there is a patch for the HTC Universal
 Top of the page
abarnabe
abarnabe Page Icon Posted 2010-02-12 12:02 PM
#
would it help to divide the sd in to several partitions?
 Top of the page
AJenbo
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2010-02-12 1:20 PM
#
It might, but only if it is a purly software issue and not a controler chip issue. The cluster size also has somthing to say in some cases. (set them to the largest posible will also larger drives on devices that can only handle a limited number of clusteres).
 Top of the page
badboy10 Page Icon Posted 2010-02-12 3:37 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

helllo,
is able to do to me somebody walked for walked explain like I with axxion does. with me comes only bild with pfeilen and if I axxion with pc connect then comes nue fesnter with 2 buttons
 Top of the page
« Prev ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next »
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10