x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

HPC:Factor Handheld PC Community Forums: 2 Years and Counting

1 2
KBoyKool Page Icon Posted 2006-10-19 8:35 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Speaking of coming and going, it's been about two months since I've actively read/posted, here. Things have changed alot around me, including my having a new job. Tonight, I'm trying to get updated on the last 75 days of posts, and hopefully I'll not be on such a long hiatus again.

As for John's concern, that issue was addressed in another thread. I recall someone (C:Amie? cmonex?) observing that many people want instant answers, like everything else in this fast-paced world, and don't bother to read or investigate before asking questions. Like I said above, it's been a while, so I'm not going to take time to search for that thread right now.
 Top of the page Quote Reply
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-10-20 10:22 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Well, happy to see that you're back ..
KBoyKool Page Icon Posted 2006-10-20 12:57 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Thanks... I'm slowly plodding through hundreds of posts. In switching jobs, funds a little tight right now, but it looks like I missed out on a deal for J728s. I do need to replace my J720 soon.

Back OT, I'm waiting to post, so I can say I HAVE registered software. The registrations I have date back more than a year on SoftMaker products, but I do intend to register something in the near future. I totally understand C:Amie's frustration and his point, but my mentality is that a zero looks worse than a lack of responses. I've love to hear why that thinking is incorrect.

EDIT: woops... wrong thread... see?? It's been so long and I'm reading so many different threads and posts that I'm getting all screwed up!!

Edited by KBoyKool 2006-10-20 1:00 PM
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 29