x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Review: Neutrio's DeClock 1.25

C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-09-25 2:24 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

If you’ve ever been interested in using your Handheld PC as a fabulous travel clock or timepiece, then you will be very pleased with DeClock by Neutrio. DeClock 1.25 is a fully customisable, full screen clock utility with an unbeatable price-tag; it's free!

John Ottini synchronises his watches in his latest review as he delves into Neutrio's little known gem.

Read the review and have your say here on the forums.

View: DeClock 1.25
 Top of the page Quote Reply
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-09-25 2:28 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Wow, that was a great review, John .. After reading the review, it makes me want to download it right now and try it on my HPC.. Your review was quite excellent .. I will try it on my HPC immediately when I return home..
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-09-25 3:20 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I've had DeClock 1.25 since soon after I got my first H/PC, and I agree with John that it's a great program (even greater cuz it's free!). It easily outdoes the CE version of BigClock (which works in far fewer H/PCs and whose real niche was in Palm OS, where it's the most popular program). I particularly like the ability to use background images. Together with DockWare, this is a must-have for anyone who uses his/her H/PC in the workplace.
rlw Page Icon Posted 2006-09-26 12:31 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I agree with CE Geek -- DeClock was also one of the first things I installed on my J720.

I like to load up ftxBrowser with the Heavens-above.com pages for satellite passes and Iridium flashes for the coming evening when I'm gonna be spending time outdoors.

Using vxUtil to synchronize my 720's internal clock to atomic time, I then set up alarm(s) for the sky events I want to see. I usually set the alarm for a minute or two before the event, so I'll remember to look at the Heavens-above page.

I also use it as an alarm clock to wake me up -- it works much better than my old clock radio.

RLW
chomik88
chomik88 Page Icon Posted 2006-09-26 4:51 AM
#
But there are NOT SH4 version ... And author don't replaying for e-mails...
RJ99 Page Icon Posted 2006-09-26 10:31 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Superdooper review & .... got it running fine on my Intermec. This will definitely be my alarm clock of choice from now on ... wonderful to be able to tweak the type/duration/volume on the alarm to hit that sweet point where it's enough to awaken without risking a heart attack.
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9