x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Device choise

ramsley
ramsley Page Icon Posted 2005-02-19 9:54 AM
#
Hay to you all!
I need help with choise.I want device on wich i can put wireless and bluetooth(in form of cf pcmcia usb).
I do alot stuff with wireless,and i am planing with developing bluetooth apps.(security-RFCOMM).And i need device on wich I can test this applications(java,c-mostly-java IDE).I wrote some advantages and disadvantages of laptop,jornada 720,iPAQ!

1. laptop + cdrom,allot of support,Java,C,C++,Airsnort,Linux,usb,pcmcia,wireless and bluetooth -battery,huge,expensive

2. iPAQ +small,low weight,support is in many forums(up to date support 2005),cf,battery,wireless or bluetooth -java?,C?,??

3. Jornada 720 +small,weight,pcmcia,cf,java,C -weight(in summer i must pull my bag on 35celzius),support software/hardware(2003 latest),C and java is almost useless,
I have Jornada 720(orinoco silver card)

When i cam in busy place and pull out laptop people would get uncomfortable and suspicious,i cant test security holes then!
Jornada and iPAQ are samall and its almost all!
I would use Jornada but totaly unsupported(you can say diferent-but it is true)

If someone is doing sometnig similar write down your opinion!Or if you own iPAQ!Pleas suggest device!

Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 40 - Executed queries : 27