x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Internet on cassiopeia A-10

[Frozen]
1 2
Frozen
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-12-08 3:06 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

BTW, Conarti$t, I noticed that you said you just want to transfer a file from the H/PC to your PC. You can do that with the A-10 using Handheld PC Explorer - in that case you'll definitely need a cable if you don't have one. But another way to do it would be to just move the file from the internal memory of the A-10 to the "PC Card" (what it's called in My Handheld PC on a CE 1 device), assuming of course that you have a PCMCIA-to-Compact Flash adapter and a CF card (both much easier to find than the cable/cradle). Then you can just take the CF card out and insert it into a card reader hooked up to your PC (if it's a desktop PC), or you can leave the CF card in the PCMCIA adapter card and insert the whole thing into the PCMCIA slot in a notebook PC.
 Top of the page
NeoStrider Page Icon Posted 2006-12-08 9:35 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

he said he couldnt do it on other topic.
this can be a problem if you really need a file transfer. if not, you can survive (I had a 6 moth "no connection" period until last week)
 Top of the page
Paianni Page Icon Posted 2008-11-03 6:12 AM
#
H/PC Elite

Try upgrading the ROM chip to CE 2.0. There is more networking support for CE 2.0, plus you can use wlan or ethernet. At the same time you can connect it to your PC (If it's XP you are using). HPC Explorer doesn't give any support for XP.
 Top of the page
Paianni Page Icon Posted 2008-11-03 6:15 AM
#
H/PC Elite

That is very rude. You cannot insert such a reply ... and don't swear!!!!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2008-11-03 2:17 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Thread purged of vulgarity
 Top of the page
1 2
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.195 - Cached queries : 45 - Executed queries : 26