x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Pocket On-Schedule v6 Released

[Frozen]
Frozen
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-02-26 9:11 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

After months of beta testing, Odyssey Computing has released the latest version of its multi-platform Pocket Outlook replacement, Pocket On-Schedule..
The latest release, version 6.0 has been built around direct feedback from customers, making it an ever more powerful solution for the end user. The release goes beyond the scope of Pocket Outlook's Tasks, Inbox, Contacts and Calendar features with new modules to place functionality found through business customer management applications such as Microsoft Outlook BCM onto the Mobile Device. This allow you to organise your business accounts, contacts, and opportunities as well as maintain synchronisation with Odyssey's desktop counterpart or even Outlook BCM itself.

Trial versions are available for all supported versions. Versions available for the H/PC are H/PC Pro, HPC2000 and Windows CE 4.x .net.
Pocket On-Schedule v6.0 retails for $69.00 USD (£36.30 GBP, €51.90 EUD, ¥7260 JPY est.). Upgrade licensing is available to users of a previous version.

View: Odyssey Computing, Inc
 Top of the page Quote Reply
Stevie Page Icon Posted 2005-04-08 4:35 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

Hi, anybody been trying the trial version of this?
I'm having trouble with sub folders in the Inbox not transferring across to my Handheld properly and folders not being updated on the handheld despite being selected for update. I now I get an XP 'send error report' when I try to sync.

Error Signature
AppName: osoutlooksync.exe AppVer: 6.0.0.9 ModName: mfc42u.dll
ModVer: 6.2.4131.0 Offset: 00004399

A reinstall doesn't cure the problem. I'm hoping it's something that I am doing wrong.
Also the speed on the handheld isn't too fast and I've only managed to get across 150 or so emails so far, no calender or task info.
I've tried contacting support at odyssey but had no reply yet. Their website doesn't have any support info or FAQ's. It's not a cheap product although it looks extremely well featured.
Just wondered if I'm the only one having trouble.....
Stevie
DataHaunt
DataHaunt Page Icon Posted 2006-03-06 11:55 AM
#
Youre not the only one. My X-Pilot (Viewpad 100 clone) came with the older version and it would not work, so I tried the updated demo. All I really need it for is the contacts sync. The old embedded version doesnt work at all. The new version will work with Outlook, but will not sync the contacts (no error provided) even though it claimed it has done so successfully.

I also experience the program error causing On-Schedule to close. Dont expect much form the tech support.

I wrote them a detailed email regarding errors and problem using the embedded version that came with my X-Pilot. All I got back was a simple email stating how they could not find me listed as a customer.
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 26