x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

GPS Navigation System

1 2 3
kordy Page Icon Posted 2006-12-07 2:47 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I copied dll-s and fonts to windows but igo still doesn't run. When I execute it, my screen turn 180 degrees and everything STOP. I have to turn off or reset. When I install tomtom (after modifying cab file to all/cef) it turn my screen too but run and when I click somewhere on the map then Fatal Application Error: Application TomTom Navigator.exe has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
Program: TomTom Navigator.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005
Address: 000228B0
 Top of the page
Liebaart Page Icon Posted 2006-12-07 3:01 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

This may sound a bit ridiculous, but first use a screen rotate utility to rotate the screen and then afterwards start igo. Maybe that simple trick solves your problem.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-12-07 6:40 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

someone sent me an igo patch that rotates the screen before loading igo, then it starts igo, and rotates the screen back. however you have to have 320x240 screen res - it didn't work on 640x240 for me. want it?

for tomtom, try another aygshell.

Edited by cmonex 2006-12-07 6:40 AM
 Top of the page
kordy Page Icon Posted 2006-12-07 10:04 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I don't have a problem with turned screen my problem is WHY igo or tomtom doesn't run under win CE 4.2 in my GPS device. I was trying a lot of versions igo and tomtom with cracks but the result was the same. pls help me.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-12-07 12:26 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

maybe the gapi isn't compatible with your device i can't think of anytihng else at the moment but if you tell me what's the last message from igo (if any) before it stops loading, that'll help find the cause of the problem.

btw try the igo patch maybe: http://izemize.fw.hu/IGO_RUNNER.RAR

start this little app, select the rotate option and then load igo from within the app.

and one more thing, confirm that you have run the setup.exe before starting igo for the first time.

Edited by cmonex 2006-12-07 12:29 PM
 Top of the page
SilentKnight Page Icon Posted 2006-12-15 8:16 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Anyone out there help me out w/ iGo?

I followed the methods above and got iGo installed and now when I start it, I get this message:

"Failed to open file:
ui/daylight/startlang_800_600_scheme.ui
exiting application"

Thanks!
 Top of the page
SilentKnight Page Icon Posted 2006-12-15 8:24 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

btw, I am using a Web DT 375 with Windows Ce .Net 4.2
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-12-15 8:28 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

SilentKnight - 2006-12-16 2:16 AM

Anyone out there help me out w/ iGo?

I followed the methods above and got iGo installed and now when I start it, I get this message:

"Failed to open file:
ui/daylight/startlang_800_600_scheme.ui
exiting application"

Thanks!

create that file out of the 240_320 ui file (in data.zip)

then it'll give you another, similar error message, do the same, and after that it should start up... let me know if it worked.

Edited by cmonex 2006-12-15 8:29 PM
 Top of the page
SilentKnight Page Icon Posted 2006-12-15 10:38 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Okay its running now, but its only using a small portion of the screen, pda size... is there anyway to make it full screen?

Thanks again.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-12-15 10:44 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

well, if you can find 640_480 ui files (can't remember now), that might help to resize igo to VGA res.
 Top of the page
Gili
Gili Page Icon Posted 2007-11-04 10:21 PM
#
Hello everyone,
I have same problem. I have GPS system running WINCE. I have copy software from Original one and cannot run on it. Can anyone try to explain me if it is possible to use?

I have cracked software for WIN MOBILE but cannot run on GPS system with WIN CE.

If anyone have and answer can help me i promise send him 1 GPS system for free....

Thank you

Gili
sexyaladinguy@yahoo.com
 Top of the page
lcz
lcz Page Icon Posted 2007-11-24 8:04 AM
#
I have the same problem with my GPS. I hope it works your way.

However, I really can not get the meaning of "create that file out of the the 240_320 ui file'. Could you give me more explaination about it.

Many thanks.

By the way, I have only ui240x240 folder in my GPS.
 Top of the page
lcz
lcz Page Icon Posted 2007-11-25 6:05 AM
#
hello cmonex,

I need your help urgently.

I have two IGO software but neither of them working.

One has the similar problem with SilentKnight:

when I open the igo.exe software, it shows to me:

"Failed to open file:
ui/daylight/startlang_240_136_scheme.ui
exiting application"

Another one can run normally, but can not display the cordinates of the position. Or sometimes, it shows the cordinates but refuse to change when I move.

Could you help me urgently with those problems?

Thank you very mcuh!

Top of the page
BOBA
BOBA Page Icon Posted 2008-01-15 4:08 PM
#
hi! I got a cartrek 400 pnd and want to unlock it. Tried the way you showed but..no result, only window that says "the Alturion GPS.exe is not a valid Windows CE application"..Any ideas?
 Top of the page
TFGBD Page Icon Posted 2008-02-13 4:02 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

This is because whatever application you renamed to Alturion GPS.exe more than likely is either a desktop Windows application, is for Windows CE on another processor arch or if you are using an ARM device, the exe was compiled with ARM features your CPU does not support. This will happen if you ever try to run an ARM THUMB exe on an ARM processor like StrongARM that does not support thumb instructions OR if your CPU does support THUMB instructions but your OEM neglected to include support for identifying applications with a THUMB CPUID as valid. More than likely I'd bet you are directly copying desktop installers for Windows CE applications instead of first installing them on your PC and extracting the resulting cabs which usually get installed to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Activesync". You can then use a tool like WinCE Cab Manager (google it) to extract the windows CE application from the .cab file and copy it to your device. Make sure you are also using the Handheld PC versions of software as Pocket PC builds more than likely will not run out of the box.

Hope this was helpful.
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.281 - Cached queries : 65 - Executed queries : 12