x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Running H/PC Explorer & ActiveSync together on the same system (Public Solution)

C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-12-02 4:58 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

HPCEx:Factor

As some of you know I have been running a close beta of a method by which I managed to get ActiveSync 3.x and H/PC Explorer 1.1 working together on the same system.

I have tinkered with the formula to a degree with which I am now happy, and am pleased to announce the public availability of the project, for anyone who wants it, right now from the CESD.

Please be sure you understand:
- Despite the fact this is released, it is still experimental software
- It is NOT endorsed by Microsoft or HPC:Factor
- Technical support is not provided by Microsoft or HPC:Factor (though we will do our best here on the BBS & CESD)
- Please read the instructions as you go along in the CESD and during the install

I have removed 98% of the complication from the installation process (compared to the test versions) and have provided an uninstaller system to pull it off.
Sync support is available for Outlook and Schedule+

The release version is 0.0.6. If you have any problems with the software at any point, please raise them in this thread.

More Info & Download: CESDC0031
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.109 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 8