x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Save Images in ftxBrowser?

elecconnec
elecconnec Page Icon Posted 2005-03-18 1:24 AM
#
I've used the PPC version of ftxBrowser since there's been an English version, and just started using the HPC2000 version.

Anybody know if images in web pages can be saved or copied to the clipboard in the HPC version? On the PPC version, you just tap and hold and a "Save Image As..." option appears. I can't find any such option on the HPC version.

Thanks!

Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-03-18 1:51 AM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

Uh...same thing in the hpc version. Where are you trying to get pictures from? I've done it a few times...
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2005-03-18 6:31 AM
#
H/PC Elder

In PPC you tap and hold to do "right click".
In HPC you hold the Alt key and tap instead.
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-03-19 3:59 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Ah, thanks for that. I really do not know much about ppc's except for the fact that hpc's are better.
 Top of the page
elecconnec
elecconnec Page Icon Posted 2005-03-21 2:10 PM
#
takwu - 2005-03-18 4:31 AM

In PPC you tap and hold to do "right click".
In HPC you hold the Alt key and tap instead.

Well, DUH! Thanks for that! Maybe next time I'll get my head out of my backside and RTFM! ;-)

After nearly five years of using Palm-sized and Pocket PCs, I assumed I could tackel the HPC without cracking the books! You know what they say about when you ASS U ME... I tried CTRL-Tap and Shift-Tap (and thought I tried Alt-Tap, but obviously didn't!)

Thanks again, FTX works as expected. Strangely, though, the author forgot to translate the right-click menu of the English MIPS version into English! The options come up in undisplayable characters! After a few guesses I found the correct option, however.

Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-03-21 7:03 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Hmm.

Arm shoots and scores! 2-2 (NetBSD and more apps for mips - ppc apps and ftxbrowser for arm)
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-03-21 10:47 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

ProgramSynthesiser - 2005-03-22 1:03 AM

Hmm.

Arm shoots and scores! 2-2 (NetBSD and more apps for mips - ppc apps and ftxbrowser for arm)

which app is that has only a mips version? just curious
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-03-22 12:40 AM
#
H/PC Elder

LOL. That was simply a joke about how there is a glitch in the mips version of ftxbrowser...If you mean ppc applications, many more work on arm than mips.

-If anyone is interested, I am running on my 200mhz pentium 1 running linux with gui in lynx. Might I say, C:Amie, that this site looks great in text.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 8