x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

IZZI using a mouse?

1 2
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-04-22 4:51 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Executability Check is supposed to tell you. If nothing shows in the dialog box, then tap on "Rewrite Lib Name" to see what DLLs it uses.

cmonex: I wish I knew what the DLL is called. I didn't see a DLL with "mouse" in its name on my other USB-enabled H/PC Pro MIPS device (NEC 800) either.
 Top of the page
Sch01ar Page Icon Posted 2007-04-22 5:04 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

cmonex - Cool - I did that - it says CEshell.dll. I know there's one in the windows dir - what kind would it prefer?

Cmonex - did u try your rebuilt JVC batteries yet?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-04-22 8:16 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

Sch01ar: no i didnt have time to get them rebuilt yet.. but very soon..

CE Geek: let me know if you find out.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-04-22 2:15 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Sch01ar: try the one in this ZIP package from cmonex' site:

http://www.freeweb.hu/izemize/mips211.zip

It'll be in the "be300 stuff" folder. (NOTE: you may have to change the OS version of the ceshell.dll file too - I know the OS version has not been changed on at least some of the files in that folder.)

Edited by CE Geek 2007-04-22 2:17 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-04-22 3:30 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

yeah i've not touched any dlls in that folder. so it is actually useful? glad to hear that.
 Top of the page
Sch01ar Page Icon Posted 2007-04-22 4:25 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Thanks CE Geek - this is a bit of a can of worms - I've used the files u suggested, modded and dropped ceshell into the PMM directory, and also imgdecmp, which I know from hacking it into wince.net that was needed. No joy tho; exec check says ceshell needs ASForm.dll and so on - do I need to source these, mod them, in, and drop them in as well?
Sorry to be a pain.
S
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-04-22 4:28 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

cmonex - 2007-04-22 12:30 PM

yeah i've not touched any dlls in that folder. so it is actually useful? glad to hear that.

Yeah - remember how I got WorldTalk to open on my Casio E-105 Palm-size PC? So far, though, I don't recall anything else that those BE-300 DLLs work in.

Sch01ar: I think you can tell from the above note that I don't have anything else to suggest. I've run into this kind of problem with a few other apps, and it just leaves me at a dead end. Sorry I can't help more.

Edited by CE Geek 2007-04-22 4:32 PM
 Top of the page
Sch01ar Page Icon Posted 2007-04-22 5:13 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Don't worry bro - I'll just keep plugging on
One thing tho; I know u got an izzi and i know u've had a lot of success hacking apps onto hpc pro - is it the BE 300 .dlls that you've been successful with for the MIPS / izzi pro? Or are there others on cmonex's site you'd recommend me trying?

Edited by Sch01ar 2007-04-22 5:29 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-04-22 6:17 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

asform.dll should in the epods package of the mips extras on my site.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-04-22 7:10 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Sch01ar - 2007-04-22 2:13 PM

Don't worry bro - I'll just keep plugging on
One thing tho; I know u got an izzi and i know u've had a lot of success hacking apps onto hpc pro - is it the BE 300 .dlls that you've been successful with for the MIPS / izzi pro? Or are there others on cmonex's site you'd recommend me trying?

It's the other DLLs in the ZIP package I linked above - in particular the aygshells and MFC-related DLLs. Using those, I've gotten dozens of Pocket PC apps working not only on my IZZI Pro, but also on my NEC 800, Clio, and even my Casio E-105 Palm-size PC.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-04-22 9:36 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

http://www.geocities.jp/jsus_y/usbmouse/usbmouse.html

this does have a dll named usbmouse.dll hmm - Geared2003 sent me this link a few days ago.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-04-22 10:55 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Hm - for Sig 2 (H/PC 2000 MIPS). Let me play around with it.

Hey, it works! (Just changed the OS to 2.1x with Executability Check, soft reset, and deleted usbmouse.dll_check.exe.) Only one problem, though - the cursor is invisible, so I have to left-click at random to find out where I am. Any way to make the cursor visible?

Thanx, cmonex!

Edited by CE Geek 2007-04-22 11:21 PM
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-05-04 2:50 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I just noticed another issue - if the IZZI Pro suspends after idle time, the mouse no longer appears to work, even if I remove and reinsert it into the USB port. Only soft resetting brings it back. Any way to prevent it from disabling the driver DLL like this when it suspends?
 Top of the page
Mystikfoxx Page Icon Posted 2011-02-25 7:52 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Lol @ Sch01ar - "...connectivity that never came......" I got the same manual too and I been fuming at that as well - Considering I got the manual a few weeks ago and your posts are dated 2007 - I'm wondering if If I've looked at that one sentenced and Burst a vessel in my brain in anger more times than you have already....

Nice Pics ZSX - Crazy old Usefully useless Frickin Izzi Pro - They shoulda called it Izzi Amateur that think it's a Pro.....with it's Frickin Infra Red Port and WHO-SB?? slot... = D) I happen to have an Old 3mob mobile phone that has Bluetooth and Infra Red on it - I'm too scared to put a sim in it and top it up and see if I can get the IRDA modem working instead - might actually work.....waste of top up credit if it don't....
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 70 - Executed queries : 10