x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

now it's all about hacking ppc apps to hpcs - maybe a summary?

1 2 3
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-04-30 1:37 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

vjurkas - 2005-04-30 6:46 PM

I have done it right now (you have challenged me!). mfcce300 to mfcce301 twice, directly the CAB file. It works. Help/About says it is a special PocketPC Mag version 1.3, build 952. The link I posted in the other thread is correct. Just read carefully what is writen on that page. There is a sub-link to a PPC2002 version. Before that, I made the same (stupid) mistake, trying to use the WM2003 version....

eheh, i shouldn't have believed you. i didn't see the sublink there, i thought it was ok if i downloaded what i saw there right away. i was too lazy to search for my version on my computer (that is SURELY the 2002 version). found my version now and it works (it's the pcmag version too). anyway you at least know now how to hexedit

Edited by cmonex 2005-04-30 1:41 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-04-30 1:38 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

vjurkas - 2005-04-30 6:50 PM

Can you tell me where you found the 2.0 version. I was only able to download the WM2003 (now I know that...) version. When I tried to do another download I did not find any active link to do so at www.cirond.com.

i can't remember where i found it. but it's posted on my page, hexedited, ready to be installed.

Edited by cmonex 2005-04-30 1:39 PM
 Top of the page
lextre Page Icon Posted 2005-05-01 5:04 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Has anyone managed to get HandBase (pocketPC app) working under HPC2000? I am a registered user of HandBase 3.0 for the PPC but desperately need it on my Sharp Telios.
It installs but when run it just says 'can't find HandBase or one of its components - check that all required libraries are available'. Any help would be much appreciated!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-05-01 8:54 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

yes. it works beautifully (not tested it thoroughly tho).
download here: http://izemize.fw.hu/handbase_mips.zip

it's the professional version, downloaded just now from their site - is that what you have? if not, tell me! but at least try it, to see if it really works. as it's the mips version, and i have only arm hpcs, i could not test the dlls (included). but they're said to work...

Edited by cmonex 2005-05-01 8:56 AM
 Top of the page
lextre Page Icon Posted 2005-05-01 11:56 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Thanks cmonex, it now works! ;

The data list screen only displays in PPC size but the data entry fields go the full width of my HPC screen. Oh, and the forms component crashes my machine! I can always try the forms on a PC and then transfer them to the HPC.
Thanks again...
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-05-01 1:08 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

np, i'm glad that it works

about the ppc size, if it's a real problem (i have no idea about databases), you can install nyditot.
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 10