x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

NEC Mobilepro 900C Application and driver CD

[Frozen]
1 2 3
Frozen
Ralph
Ralph Page Icon Posted 2007-03-06 4:50 AM
#
Hi

I have recently purchased an NEC Mobilepro 900C on ebay and it doesn't have the buseful backup program or drivers for a PCMCIA modem card I have used sucessfully on a 800 and 790 models. I have tried a hard reset to no avail.
I was advised that I need the "Application and driver" CD which came when sold new. NEC told me they no longer have any.

Can anyone help me to source one.

Many thanks

Ralph

Australia
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2007-03-06 6:17 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Ralph, it would help if you would leave an email address where someone can contact you....

Rich
 Top of the page
Tohopko Page Icon Posted 2007-03-06 6:58 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I'm in the same boat. Looking for the application and backup CD. My email is my username@aol.com. Any help would be much appreciated!

Jim
 Top of the page
malachi_31
malachi_31 Page Icon Posted 2007-03-07 8:25 AM
#
Hi

I just got an NEC 900C as well with a CD. Could someone email me information at my guest username@yahoo.com?

Thanks!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-03-07 1:08 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

well, if NEC doesnt help let me know at contactchan at freemail.hu
 Top of the page
-=Quake Raven=-
-=Quake Raven=- Page Icon Posted 2007-03-15 8:17 AM
#
Hi all,
I have the same problems, i have buy an used nec mobilepro 900c on ebay and he havent any installation cd in the box, and now i havent Buseful software for the backup and the modem/fax sigh sigh
 Top of the page
Darkrift
Darkrift Page Icon Posted 2007-03-15 7:16 PM
#
I am serving things like this (especially stuff for the 900c since I own one and so does my mother) on my irc channel. If you want to come grab it, and know how to use Mirc, join server irc.nodrama-irc.net channel #WinCE and you can download these. If someone from this forum is able to dl' them and up them here, that is fine by me
 Top of the page
plessthanpointohfive
plessthanpointohfive Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 8:09 PM
#
DarkDrift....I don't know how to use mirc. Can you help? I need the drivers too.....

I know I am pathetic. I just got my Mobilepro 900 and can't hook it up to my PC....

Anyone with these please email me at plessthanpointohfive at gmail dot com? Please????? Pretty please???

Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 9:04 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

if you really want the cd with the full bonus apps NEC included on it, and are afraid of mirc, please send me an email to contactchan (at) freemail.hu
(edit: eh maybe i'll just publish the cd links on my site, as soon as i find a good way to host them)

but if you just want to sync, you can download the usb sync drivers from the nec mobilepro 900 support at necam.com.

Edited by cmonex 2007-03-17 9:06 PM
 Top of the page
plessthanpointohfive
plessthanpointohfive Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 9:26 PM
#
Thanks, cmonex. I just sent you an email from my GMAIL account.

Jen
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 9:45 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

ok temporary host for them: http://cenet.mrfreehost.com/

(thats really temporary, i'm talking to a local friend who's going to have a nice hosting site soon and will probably let me use it. if someone thinks this is not a good idea on a US site, well i'll have them on a local site and then i won't care.)

if the zips don't download as zip's, rename the .zza file extensions to zip. IE6 somehow recognizes they are zips actually and will save them as zips, didnt test with other browsers yet.

most of the cabs will only install on 900 or 900c, as they are apps meant for these hpc's only.

the usb sync drivers to connect your 900/900c to the pc are up there too! with a readme included! read that please.

Edited by cmonex 2007-03-17 9:47 PM
 Top of the page
better_eagle
better_eagle Page Icon Posted 2007-03-21 7:38 PM
#
I also need the application and driver CD for the NEC 900C. My email address is better_eagle@yahoo.com.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-03-21 8:25 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

why don't you read the post above you?
 Top of the page
aman
aman Page Icon Posted 2007-03-22 7:17 PM
#
I need one pls my email is AMEENAR@HOTMAIL.COM
THANKS
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-03-22 7:33 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

why don't you read the posts above you? the link to download them is there.. http://cenet.mrfreehost.com/
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 9