x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Has anybody found a case for the MP 900?

Sysco Page Icon Posted 2007-03-14 10:35 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

I have been looking for a good case for the Mobile Pro 900 but haven't come across any that it will fit in. Has any MP owners found a good case that can hold the unit and also hold storage cards and other nick nacks?
 Top of the page
theoak Page Icon Posted 2007-03-14 2:42 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

The title does not give it away, but this thread has info about cases:
http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=8205&pos...
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-03-14 3:14 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

There was also a case made by NEC for the 790/900/900C that several of us here bought through a bulk buy by one of our members here (oflash). Dunno if he knows if any more are available. It's a pretty nice case, though a bit pricey (oflash was able to get them for a little over $30 with a volume discount).

Edited by CE Geek 2007-03-14 3:14 PM
 Top of the page
Sysco Page Icon Posted 2007-03-14 7:48 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Thanks for the help!!

I just found a case thats perfect! Only down side is the price of it

Here's the link: http://www.ultimacase.com/goucc.asp?WCI=Products&WCE=%7ePDA%20Cases...
 Top of the page
Tyrion Page Icon Posted 2020-06-24 12:21 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Although the last publication is from years ago, I think it is interesting to publish the website where our company acquires all the covers for the terminals.

The website in question is: https://www.melgarcases.com

They are manufacturers and are located in Spain, yet orders reach us in London very quickly.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2020-06-25 2:12 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

if you only want to tote the Mobilepro and a few pcmcia cards then a standard cd/dvd 2up case is a cheap way to go. Most have solid or semisolid padded covers… just pull the guts out. Some even have a handle along the spine.

The old NEC Mobilepro case on eBay goes for about $30 and isn't that rare.

I use a Case Logic subnotebook/dvd player case myself that holds the 900C and power supply along with whatever else I need. It's exactly the right width and the height gives me enough room for the ac adapter too. I think it was $15 and is strong neopreme rubber.

Do an eBay search for "body glove netbook sleeve" or "Case Logic LNEO-10"
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2020-06-25 9:39 AM
#
H/PC Vanguard

The ZERO SHOCK series sleeve case by Elecom in Japan is really good. It protects against drops and cushions it very well. The only thing is MP900 will fit, but it is not in the correct rectangular dimension for most of their products. I don't think there was a Mobile Gear version of the ZERO SHOCK case...

Amazon's ZERO SHOCK sleeves / case:

Edited by stingraze 2020-06-25 9:40 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 11