x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

active sync 3.8

1 2
sandro
sandro Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 1:24 PM
#
Thanks I just relaized form reding all the threads that tha is my problem. from easrching threads and reading the two errors I have were registry related. I looked at my log files and I found traces of AS 4.5 threr thea I think are causing my problems since iI downloaded AS4.5 before I discovered HPC factor. then I uninsatlled 4.5 and tried to install 3.8.

Thaks C: amie I will go to support and try to get ride of those pesky 4.5 lingering files that were not removed with the uninsatll and then may be 3.8 eill work on my computer.

HPC factor not just another web site.

Sandro hopefull
 Top of the page
sandro
sandro Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 2:27 PM
#
HI ALL

i started this thread and I am gald to say all is resolved.

i AM SO HAPPY THANKS TO ALL WHO POSTED AND c: AMIE FOR THE SUGGESTION OF DOWNGRADING From As 4.5 TO 3.8 AND GETTING RID OF rapi.DLL FILE.

AS 3.8 INSTALLED And Runs WELL.

iF YOU HAVE DOWN LOADED as 4.5 IN ERROR AS IT WILL NOT work WITH ce 2.0 UNINSTALLING IT ALONE LEAVES THOSE PESKY FILES BEHIND THAT AFTER YOU UNINSTALL AS 4.5 AND INSTALL as 3.8 IT WILL NOT WORK YOU GET REGISTRY AND ENTRY POINT NOT FOUIND ERRORS . see my posts above

JUST TO SUMMORIZE

uNINSATALL 3.8

delete RAPi.dll SEE SUPPORT

restart computer and re install AS 3.8
EVERYTHING WILL WORK FINE.

REMEMBER TO TURN OF AV PROGRAMS WHILE DOWNLOADING AS 3.8

CHEERS,

SANDRO

THANKS TO ALL AGAIN.

Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 4:21 PM
#