x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

What to do with old hp620lx?

Dekka
Dekka Page Icon Posted 2007-03-15 11:05 AM
#
Just wondering what other hp620lx (ce 2.0) use them for, assuming I'm not the only person left with one

I'm hoping JLime will soon run on it and open up some options. In the past I have used it as a debugging tool while developing a full screen 3D app (on the pc). IIRC I used Waba to create the interface, which was mainly text. Waba was a bit slow and restrictive. Last year I tried turning the thing into a universal remote using SkyCommander and PocketC. Looked promising but failed because SkyCommander kept acting weird and stop sampling/squirting codes out. Thing is I rarely used it for the regular stuff (Pocket Excel, IE, etc) but can't bring myself to get rid of it because it such a nice format and *should* be good for something... if only I could get a decent browser for it that would something. Hoping JLime+Opie may save the day

Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-03-15 12:52 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

i've tested jlime beta boot loaders for ce 2.0 on it recently it boots to the console thing, last time it got stuck at pcmcia, dont know anything else about this project since then
 Top of the page
Dekka
Dekka Page Icon Posted 2007-03-20 3:34 AM
#
I read there will be an update soon that may solve that problem.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2007-03-20 6:41 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Hopefully someone from JLime will come and update us. I haven't had any press releases/news item requests out of them recently though
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8