x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Download a driver?

bgrayesq
bgrayesq Page Icon Posted 2005-03-25 3:40 PM
#
I was advised to download an hpc2000 driver from this website for my wifi card for my jornda 720, but I am not having any luck finding the driver. Some guidance, please, Thank you.
 Top of the page
BANE J720
BANE J720 Page Icon Posted 2005-03-25 5:02 PM
#
Hey, ok what kind of wifi card do you have? I would suggest going to http://www.cewindows.net/peripherals/pccardwirelesslan.htm
There is quite a selection of drivers here for different types of cards.
If you can't find your card in this list, post again, perhaps someone else will know GOod luck, I know your feeling, as I have just got my Cisco 350 Card working! it's great.

......IB a n e
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2005-03-25 7:19 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Visit the Hardware Compatibility List
http://www.hpcfactor.com/hcl/

Select "Wireless Network Cards" and type in your card's name (or leave blank to list all).
Once you find your card, click on the "notes and downloads" under that entry.

Have fun
 Top of the page
bgrayesq
bgrayesq Page Icon Posted 2005-03-26 3:46 PM
#
I have now downloaded a driver for my wifi card driver the 720 recognizes. Yes! Now what do I do to make the 720 connect with the internet? I have a Linksys Wireless-G 2.4 ghz Broadband router on my desktop pc dsl, but the card in my 720 and the router are oblivious of one another. I have never seen the light flicker on my lan card, but I took it back to the store where they tested it on one of their devices, and it lit right up. I will get my 720 connecting to the internet via wifi or die trying.

Are there any setting changes needed on the 720? Thanks for your help.
 Top of the page
vjurkas Page Icon Posted 2005-03-27 2:04 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

It could help if you reveal the name of your wi-fi card
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 9