x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Script file in CE 3.00

HDH Page Icon Posted 2005-03-29 5:16 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hi,

I own a HP 720 and use Compuserve 4.02 classic. Normally I have to log on manually to Compuserve when I use my HP 720 to retrieve my mail. On my desktop running XP, I use a script file to automatically log on to Compuserve.

Can I use a script file with my HP 720? If this is possible, in which directory does the script file have to placed, what file ending is required and how is the connection made with the log on protocol?

My knowledge with Windows CE is very limited and any comments and thoughts would greatly appreaciated.

Regards

HDH
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-03-29 6:38 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

HDH,

Saving me from writing it out, I happen to know that Henri already has info in detail on his site, you can find details for cs2000 and equant here:
http://www.yetanotherhomepage.com/j7xx/j7xx.html?/j7xx/faq_internet...

Happy surfing.
 Top of the page
HDH Page Icon Posted 2005-03-30 3:11 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hi C:Amie,

Thanks for the link. I will try Peter's Master dialer to see if I can implement a script file. I have no problem connecting to my e-mail account (manually), I just look for a faster log-on procedure.

Thanks for the help.

Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.164 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9