x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

NewcomerCyndie
NewcomerCyndie Page Icon Posted 2005-04-01 2:41 AM
#
I read your review about pocketdvd. I downloaded a trila pocketdvd, encoder 9 and DIVX. It plays in my desktop computer, but I can't play the dvd in my Hp Joranda 680. Is it compatible with J680? If it is, how do I play it then. Your help is much appreciated. If I post it in the wrong place, please accept my apology. I'm not very not very good in this. Thanks.
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-04-01 3:00 AM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

Lol - well you are supposed to post in the original thread about it. He is not signed on, guess we will have to wait until tomorrow.
 Top of the page
bruisedquasar Page Icon Posted 2005-04-11 7:52 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

NewcomerCyndie - 2005-04-01 2:41 AM

... but I can't play the dvd in my Hp Joranda 680. Is it compatible with J680? If it is, how do I play it then.

Someone can probably figure out how to run it but what about audio? Do you have a sound customized 680? The factory speaker is terrible, not even good for voice recording and playback. There is no headphone socket and the motherboard does not have much of a sound chip.

I am looking to find a PCMCIA sound card that will run on the 680. Please let me know if you have a solution to the sound, or do you plan on running silent movies?

--Bruised
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-04-11 8:00 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

NewcomerCyndie,

We will need to work out your screen rating for the 680. That will optimise the video.
Have a read through of the pdf manual on that & installation.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.154 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8