x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Greetings and salutations from a Zombie

wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2007-05-20 12:23 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Hi guys, I thought to drop in and say hellooooo.

I hope everyone is well. I haven't been around much because my mobility has improved so after 3 + years parked I'm like a little kid in a candy store trying to do things outside. My other loves are metalcraft, flying my helicopter and home demo (or reno, but more demo in my hands) and a lengthy fight with my city to get them to rehabilitate a 6 acre pond and 50 acre park in my backyard. So, ya, hpcs have been off the radar for awhile. My ex/g/f fried her MP790 and I've no time/desire to even look at it. She can wreck and anvil with a q-tip!

Anyway, I'm trying to trim my hpc fleet and have a buyer for my 660lx. I have an Cicso 340 but only the 2.11 drivers. According to Cisco, the 2.0 drivers are only available to suscribed customers? Huh? I don't get it.

Does anyone have any help to offer? Wink

Edited by wallythacker 2007-05-20 12:27 AM
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-05-20 8:29 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Good thing you're gaining mobility, wally, cuz there are lots of flaming hoops to fly through if you want Cisco Aironet drivers. (Do they want our business or not? )

I'm stickin' with the Agere ORiNOCO - but I think we've had this conversation before. Nice to hear from you again. Don't wait so long to come around next time.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2007-05-20 10:10 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Nice to see you, I hope you have been doing well

I think I have the 340 2.00 drivers here somewhere that I can send you, drop me an email.

Please use (And only use) hpcBay if you are trying to sell something.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-05-20 10:30 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

hey wally! wow, cant believe my eyes! welcome back. which hpc's are you going to keep if any?

CE Geek: but if he wants to sell the cisco he has to provide drivers too.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 43 - Executed queries : 28