x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

pencentra 200 and orinoco gold MIPS

1 2 3 4
Chuck
Chuck Page Icon Posted 2007-07-31 9:38 PM
#
That was a big help, the card powered up and I am able to setup the client application. I am not able to get it to assign an IP however, I did try it in a Stylistic 3400 (working) and them put it in the Pencentra 200. I've reset it numerous times with no luck. I do not have a utility program to clear/renew my IP. I'm going to try resetting my router....other suggestions? Thanks for the help! I have 2 Stylictic 3400s and 2 Stylistic 3500 and like them all. I just wanted to see if I could get thing working! Chuck
 Top of the page
Chuck
Chuck Page Icon Posted 2007-08-01 12:26 AM
#
After fiddling with it for a while I finally got it to work, thanks again! Chuck
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-08-01 12:59 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Could you be more specific about what "fiddling" you did to get it to work, so others can try it?
 Top of the page
ZSX Page Icon Posted 2007-09-14 10:15 AM
#
H/PC Elite

CE Geek,

Just wondering when you've got the Agere drivers working on your Izzi Pro? I have an Orinoco Gold card and the problem is exactly the same as that described for the PenCentra. i.e. the R3000 cab refuses to install, the R4100 cab hangs, you have to manually install all the required dlls, and then then the router refuses to assign an IP address.

Very frustrating!
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-09-14 6:13 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I haven't succeeded yet either. I can install the DLLs one at a time as described earlier in this thread, but I haven't been able to connect.
 Top of the page
ZSX Page Icon Posted 2007-09-14 6:30 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Oh well, that's a shame... Thanks anyway.

I'm giving up.
 Top of the page
Chuck
Chuck Page Icon Posted 2008-12-19 10:18 AM
#
Sorry, after getting it working I never looked back at this thread. I let the battery die on my Pencentra 200 and had to go all through this setup again. All I did was copy the WLAGS46.dll to the Windows directory as suggested and typed in that file name when asked for it. I had a bit of "fiddling" to do with the WEP settings for my home network. In the Control Panel I had to go back several times to the Wireless Network icon and re-configure the settings. It kept dumping what I would enter. I messed with it for a couple of hours last night and gave up. This morning I re-entered the settings again and now I'm able to surf the internet. I also copied the WMAGS4.EXE application to the Windows directory the same time I copied the dll file. Good Luck, Chuck.
 Top of the page
Chuck
Chuck Page Icon Posted 2008-12-19 10:21 AM
#
That last part should have read " I also copied the WMAGS46.EXE file......" Chuck
 Top of the page
1 2 3 4
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 8