x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Help required is possible

1 2
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-04-04 7:43 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Uncle Ben - 2005-04-04 10:02 PM

C:Amie - 2005-04-04 12:52 PM

Andrew, it's a syndrome of 99% of people never having used CE1 and generalising.

I have covered IR in another thread, however with CE1 you are limited to host .exe's delivered through a terminal connection, Dial-up connection or H/PC Explorer.
Some .exe's, but not many will provide on deivce installer files similar to Windows .exe installlers, however most were wrapped to plug in to H/PC Explorer. Microsoft Added the "third option" to give another delivery method, reduce installer sizes and speed up ActiveSync delivery with the 2.0 release. That of course was CABInst.

A "syndrome" ... no, I don't think so, just a temporary memory lapse perhaps. I did have a 320LX at one time, which was CE1-based if I'm not mistaken, was it Chris? Oh, darn memory, it doesn't get any better as you get older you know! My definition of memory is a faculty that learns how to forget! So there!

I made a CABy mistake, so what - do you have to rub it in for crying out loud! A sad sad sad mistake that I readily acknowledged. That being said, in spite of my old age, I can still add and subtract - you know what I mean Jelly Bean!

If other readers here don't know what I mean, just let it slide, Jelly Bean knows exactly what I'm referring to.

hahaha welcome to the upper one percentile of the populi!
We are the iluminate
The 320LX could either have been 1.00 or 2.00

I think I can just about add and subteact... divisiona nd multiplication mind... thats pushing it these days.
Algebra, Calculus... you're having a laugh!
 Top of the page
Uncle Ben Page Icon Posted 2005-04-04 8:14 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

C:Amie - 2005-04-04 7:43 PM

I think I can just about add and subteact... divisiona nd multiplication mind... thats pushing it these days.
Algebra, Calculus... you're having a laugh!

Attachments
----------------
Attachments muhahaha.wav (18KB - 119 downloads)
 Top of the page
CybaCowboy
CybaCowboy Page Icon Posted 2005-06-17 2:27 AM
#
The 320LX Palmtop PC ran Windows CE 1.0, but users could optionally purchase a ROM chip which slid in the bottom-front to upgrade their Handheld PC to Windows CE 2.0...
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-06-17 11:29 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

perdy version of what I said in other words.

Please don't dredge
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 29