x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Irda + Sync

1 2 3
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-04-09 6:51 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

er... and?

It doesn't have most of the ce320 support section in it anyway.
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-04-09 8:28 PM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

Whoops
 Top of the page
Andrew
Andrew Page Icon Posted 2005-04-10 8:04 AM
#
So is there a guide or not? if not do you want one writting?? Also is there any other guides that would be useful to write up? Wheres this cached version that you keep talking about?? Anyway Let me know how I can help am willing to help in anyway I can with CE 1 just let me know...

regards
Andrew

PS I registered but will not let me login. My Id s AndrewMoorhouse
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-04-10 2:02 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

The only place the document is likley to be cached in in my master site directory for ce320, which exists on one of the hard drives in my house - connected to my main workstation, which is currently down pending a new motherboard and cpu which fingers crossed will get through the postal system next week.

Asking you to spend time writing cesd articles until I know for certian where it is would not be especially beneficial for you.
If you are interested in contributing to the site, anything technical on your deivce that you can provide; evan a flashback review of it would always be welcome.
(This is a flashback review: http://www.hpcfactor.com/qlink/?linkID=90 )
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 25