x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Interesting CE .NET device...

surrealmonk Page Icon Posted 2005-04-04 7:57 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

Found this one on eBay... though it's more of a Tablet than an HPC, it boasts some pretty decent stats... they DEFINITELY need to work on the name, though...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39980&item=6...

Edited by surrealmonk 2005-04-04 8:00 AM
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-04-04 10:12 AM
#
H/PC Elder

yeap! Very interesting ... and I think very easily missed out with its less than stellar title on eBay ...

http://www.heisei.com.tw/

And I think they need to brush up on their technical writing too!!

we made the 8 inch wide screen base onwin CE. Net 4.2 base, you could SUFFERING the internet more comfortable.

hehe ... could not help it!

Sometimes when I see these Taiwanese or Japanese (or even German!) sites and I really want to send them an email to offer to proof-read their docs free of charge. Its a shame that given their superb products and ingenious engineering, they should slap on their brochures and web sites, write-ups that are sometimes nonsensical!

EDIT: oh, and guess what? The seller is in my state! ... not that it changes much.

Edited by Snappy! 2005-04-04 10:23 AM
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2005-04-04 2:33 PM
#
H/PC Elder

lol, the name...

Yes I've seen these around before, but only the strongarm version. Yes this one with the XScale and more RAM is definitely cool.

Why the Netbook Pro or Cathena costs 3 to 4 times that starting bid is beyond my comprehension.
 Top of the page
surrealmonk Page Icon Posted 2005-04-04 9:43 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Good point on the prices... I can't believe adding a keyboard adds that much to the cost...

Yes, I'm definitely a fan of "Engrish", sometimes comes out with hilarious results... If you haven't been to www.engrish.com yet, I'd highly advise it...
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 8