x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

C64 Emulator for Debian on Jornada 720

pho_bos Page Icon Posted 2007-06-25 8:40 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi,

i tried to compile Frodo without luck on my 720degrees system (see 720degrees forum) and vice from Debian Repository don’t start with an error about missing X component (I think it also the KDrive Xserver).
Has anybody a working C64 emulator for the Debian based Jornadas in the world? Or a solution for my Problem described in the 720degrees Forum!?

Greetings

phobos

P.S: I’m always interested in emulation other Systems like AMIGA (UAE), feel free to post.
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2007-06-28 5:46 PM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

For everyone to know; his system was just messed up. He reinstalled everything, and he has Frodo working now.
 Top of the page
pho_bos Page Icon Posted 2007-07-13 10:23 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Yes, I Installed my system new and compiled Frodo from scratch. Frodo works great, but now I have a Problem with the keymap in frodo.

Is there a chance to use the Jornada NumLock feature for using the NumPad inside the normal Keyboard? Frodo uses the Keys inside the Numpad for emulation a Joystick.

Greetings
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2007-07-13 3:25 PM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

Ah...not really, yet. Someone would have to code up something for that.

Try editing the Frodo keys - if it doesn't have a configuration file, check around the source. It should be clearly labeled somewhere. (Go into the source directory, and try: grep -i 'keycodes' * or something along those lines.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9