x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

kernel compilation with custom features

Ipolit
Ipolit Page Icon Posted 2007-07-15 4:13 AM
#
Hello all
You've done realy great job. I installed linux yesterday on MobilePro 900 c and looks great.
I have some questions in order to start Internet on it:
I want to use it with mobile phone gprs modem, but for that reason I need cdc_acm support through the USB port. Also I have PC network card wired and I need support for it. I want to ask how can I compile kernel for my needs - is the kernel you use original linux kernel or there are changes in the source and also where I can find the kernel config file in to add components I need in the kernel.

Best ergards,
Ipolit
 Top of the page
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2007-07-17 12:55 AM
#
H/PC Elite

There is no USB support in the 900c kernel yet. Actually there isnt alot working in the 900c kernel yet as this project is very very young yet. So you may be waiting for awhile until everything is sorted out and pushed so it can go into the next vanilla kernel. Right now everything is patches for 2.6.17.11, which you can find on the linux 900c thread for now.

Also cosmo0 has joined jlime as the 900c kernel maintainer, so more than likely any new updates/news will be posted over on jlimes forums. ( http://www.jlime.com )

Cheers.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9