x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Vodafone Casio Message-Cam (MC20B) some more software...

[Frozen]
1 2
Frozen
thcrw739 Page Icon Posted 2007-07-22 1:13 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Just want to throw this out there, try some stuff created for the EPods 1 tablet...
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-07-22 3:47 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

thcrw: the explorer is taken from epods

that reminds me. you sent me a mshtml.dll once for ce 2.12. it didnt work on nec 790. maybe it would work on this thing!? i checked it does have reloc table so that part is OK

Mystic-X - 2007-07-22 2:17 PM

yes i tryed th version from your site but its not working, now i'm downloading some dll-packages from your site maybe i will have more luck then

and what is about this rom dumper???? didn't really understand what you mean :-?

execheck: i tried it now, it shuts down with illegal operation, hmm the address reported seemed like coredll :/

as for rom dumping: i just found some rom dumper for it a while ago. anyway i tried it now, it is useless, it only dumps the ram
 Top of the page
Mystic-X Page Icon Posted 2007-07-22 4:15 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

ePods maybe thats a great idea
i downloded some files from this website http://www.geocities.com/epodsfiles/software.html
i tried to copy the files from the following archive to the windows folder of my messagecam
http://www.geocities.com/epodsfiles/files102.zip
most of the files are already in th windows directory but i got en error while copying th WEBVIEW.DLL
thirst i thought its an error of the file but i tryed it some more times an its the same all th time! but the file isn't existing on te messagecams windows directory? but why i get this error???

EDIT:
i found an other error
if i wanna use "Import Registy..." from TRE i get an "Fatal" error message with "WndProc" anybody know what this means???

Edited by Mystic-X 2007-07-22 4:22 PM
 Top of the page
1 2
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9