x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Serial mouse on J720

HPCer Page Icon Posted 2007-07-28 6:52 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Hi all. I was reading an old forum (see it here), and I was wondering if what it was saying is that you could connect a serial mouse though a null modem and the serial cable (to a Jornada 720) with a special driver. Is this correct? If so, where can I find this driver. Thanks.
 Top of the page
ShadowMaster Page Icon Posted 2007-07-28 8:08 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Driver is called mouser. Even when it HAS some limitations it works pretty well. Anyway, the source code is also available if some programmer wants to improve it. Current (Latest) version can be downloaded at www.damnsoft.org under the software section.
 Top of the page
HPCer Page Icon Posted 2007-07-28 8:11 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Thanks a lot!
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-07-29 1:03 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

ShadowMaster, you say on your site that it MAY work on H/PCs other than the J72x. Anyone gotten it working on any other devices? (The driver installs and opens fine on my skeye.pad, but thus far I haven't been able to get the device to detect a serial mouse.)
 Top of the page
kitor Page Icon Posted 2007-08-09 10:37 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I'm using this driver fine on my PPC Compaq iPaq 3850 on WM2003 (ce .net 4.2 core)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 11