A new update is available for registered users of DVD Catalyst 3.0 that takes the release up to version 3.2.0.
Highlights from the release include a series of quality improvements, bug fixes and of course profile updates, bringing even more devices into the out of the box supported list of hardware. Highlights from the changelog include:
- New profiles for the PlayStation 3, N95, Sansa Connect Pro, XBOX
- Enhancements to the automatic update routine
- User interface improvements
- Extended queue management commands
- Improved support for multi-languages and subtitles
DVD Catalyst 3 is the only commercial DVD ripping and video optimisation program which includes support for legacy Handheld PC and Windows CE devices. the program costs $29.95 USD (£15.12 GBP, €21.62 EUD, ¥3024 JPY est.) and can be purchased directly from the DVD Catalyst website in association with Clickapps.