x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Opera Mini 5 beta 2 available

1 2
konker Page Icon Posted 2010-03-28 1:54 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

CE Geek,

I was able to access the menus by pressing the part of the lower bar that is vaguely visible just above the Start button.
At the homepage, if you click on the part above the task bar, it's the Exit button.
To confirm, press the visible part above the Start button.
I tried both HTTP & Socks for Protocol but neither worked.
Hiding the taskbar will reveal all the buttons (not in full screen mode) but with taskbar at default setting, when Opera Mini 5 beta is running, the Start button is not responsive.
I like the touch-friendly interface.
The browser is really nice & fast enough on my WinMo devices.

Konker
 Top of the page
isotherm Page Icon Posted 2010-03-28 5:25 PM
#
H/PC Elite

You may also be able to access the menus by using F1 & F2 (use MobilePro settings to make the application launcher keys work as function keys instead). Some Windows Mobile apps will respond to these "softkeys".
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-03-29 4:44 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

konker, I see that on my V212, but not on my Stylistic for some reason. Anyway, it just says "Loading" forever, and the only button visible is the Exit button on the lower right (where the system tray normally is). Nothing else brings up any other menu.
 Top of the page
konker Page Icon Posted 2010-04-06 7:26 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

CE Geek - 2010-03-29 11:44 AM

konker, I see that on my V212, but not on my Stylistic for some reason. Anyway, it just says "Loading" forever, and the only button visible is the Exit button on the lower right (where the system tray normally is). Nothing else brings up any other menu.

CE Geek,

I ran into a similar issue (Loading...) with my WM 6.x Professional but found out that it was because the Opera 5 Mini that I installed was intended for the USA. I downloaded & installed a version intended for the local market & it worked.
However, in this case, I was not able to get it to work even though it was the same package for the local market.

Konker
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9