x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Bluetooth stuttering

P80n Page Icon Posted 2024-02-17 4:30 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi!
I have a mio c520 motherboard built in a aluminum enclosure for mp3 playback, running in win ce 5 environment. Bluetooth signal works fine for about 30 seconds into each song, then i get stuttering and signal problems even though i have the speaker very close to the unit. I know that the 0.2 mm alu will decrease the signal but strangely works fine for 30 seconds then i get dropouts. Could this be driver related? Is there a way to extend the signal?

Edited by P80n 2024-02-17 5:13 PM
 Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2024-02-17 8:24 PM
#
H/PC Elite

I had the same issue and never was able to figure out what was going on. Hopefully someone on here can help as id like to know how to solve this issue as well.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2024-02-17 10:42 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

I don’t have an answer but the 2007 Bluetooth I’m sure is very old standard and not as efficient as now.

Are you able to just run a cord for the 3.5mm hard wired audio jack?
I know it’s not as convenient or seamless as Bluetooth
 Top of the page
P80n Page Icon Posted 2024-02-18 5:52 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Yes i have a cord connected now, works fine but not as practical. As you say this hardware is old and maybe theres not much to do, regarding the bluetooth drivers theres not much info to find out there. But i will try to dig into this more and will keep you updated.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2024-02-18 6:51 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

I’m sorry I wasn’t much help. I tried looking to see if there’s any firmware updates but doesn’t appear like there’s any.

Idea number two:
What if you rig a 3.5mm to Bluetooth adapter to the back of it? Then less wires.

Obviously you’re spending some cash on it but it’ll be more seamless like Bluetooth should be but not the 2007 old version
 Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2024-02-18 9:07 AM
#
H/PC Elite

^ This is a good idea !
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.235 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 29