x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Small Tweaker software

WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2024-02-24 7:44 PM
#
H/PC Elite

This is a must install imho. You can shut off battery warnings and much more. Its nice to not have a screen popping up telling me my battery is low the sec it hits the 1/2 way mark. I dont need to be interuptted with what im doing when i got 50% left of the battery haha. Just sayin.

But if you have not tried it, DEF give it a go. Very simple program and simple install. Itll end up in your accessories when you go to programs from the Start button. You can also change the size of bars and what not. VERY interesting program and its free. I just thought id let yall know if ya didnt already. I wish id found this program decades ago, not kidding.

Huge shout out to the folks or person that took the time to create this wonderful software

Small Tweak (latest version)

Theres a few different versions, so if one doesnt work for you im sure the earlier versions will work for ya. This program runs on my 360LX so it goes back to 2.0 CE. Im not sure if it works on 1.0 Windows. But im running the newest version on a Casio A-11+, HP 360LX, 680e and 690 Jornadas. ;-)
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2024-02-24 9:39 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Don't forget to rate and add device compatibility for apps in the SCL that you are using
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2024-02-26 6:31 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

SmallTweak is a great program for power users of CE, not only for users who aren't familiar with CE devices' registry but even for those who are, because finding the applicable registry keys is often hard even for those experienced in editing the registry. (Tillanosoft had lots of great free programs for CE devices.)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 43 - Executed queries : 26