x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Mini vMac v2.8.8 on HPC

ntware Page Icon Posted 2010-02-24 11:03 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Hi friends!

I'm trying to run the famous mini vMac emulator on my jornada but I'm having some problems. The older version available on the site http://jpdefault.altervista.org/?p=software&id=minivmac (v2.6.1) runs on the jornada using RedGear. But as it was coded for 320x240 resolution, it scrambles the screen when you try to run on the jornada (as you can see on the attached screenshots).
So I thought that maybe using the new version (v2.8.8) that supports 640x480 I can see the screen without scrambling. Unfortunately even RedGear couldn't run the software. Using the executability check, it says that was needing the AYGSheel.dll and MMTimer.dll. I put both on the software folder but it keeps refusing to work. Executability check now says the following:

"\Storage Card\vMac\Mini vMac Plus ENG.exe" requires a OS version 4.20.
OS Version of this machine is 3.0
\Windows\coredll.dll doesn't export a function ordinary 1667
\Windows\coredll.dll doesn't export a function ordinary 1726
\Windows\coredll.dll doesn't export a function ordinary 1615
\Windows\coredll.dll doesn't export a function ordinary 1611
\Windows\coredll.dll doesn't export a function ordinary 1777
\Windows\coredll.dll doesn't export a function ordinary 1645

I tried to replace the coredll.dll with another from CE4.2 but It seems that the file is stored in ROM and I can't replace it. Is there a way to "hack" the application or the coredll that it may works?

Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 11