x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

I wonder what they will bring...

1 2
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2012-01-23 5:51 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Well, I got the Intermec today in the mail...poor shape. Lid has multiple cracks in the plastic, missing pieces, etc. And the thing doesn't seem to want to turn on. I can't even get a battery charging light to come on, though I've verified that power supply is working properly. It flashed on briefly, and then quit...so probably there is an open circuit or loose wire or something in it somewhere.

I might have complained and sent it back if it wasn't for the fact that it came with a 2GB CF memory card in the slot. Seems that's worth the $11 I spent on it alone...

I'll just keep it for parts and when I get another 6651 with a better case, I'll combine them into a working, and cosmetically nice machine.
 Top of the page
MobilePro Master Page Icon Posted 2012-01-23 6:50 PM
#
Avatar image of MobilePro Master
H/PC Philosopher

Rich, the Intermec case I have left over is in relatively good condition, and the lid is in the best condition. You can have it if you want, as well as any other parts. Besides, I owe you.

Something on the motherboard probably doesn't work, but I have a lot of parts I need to get rid of and it seems you are a good candidate now.

Message or email me if you are interested.

Edited by MobilePro Master 2012-01-23 6:51 PM
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2012-01-23 7:27 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

PM sent...Thanks.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 12