x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

2013 Jokes, Humour and Funny Stuff

[Frozen]
1 2 3 4
Frozen
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2013-03-07 8:28 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Another one I spotted on Facebook:

(166756_10152595508605181_293071881_n.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 166756_10152595508605181_293071881_n.jpg (35KB - 4 downloads)
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2013-03-28 8:06 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Sign on door to maternity ward: "Push! Push!! PUSH!!!"

Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2013-03-28 10:53 PM
#
H/PC Elder

LOL... I never read this thread before and just now read every post. Thanks these are funny
 Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2013-05-10 10:53 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Sex And Good Grammar....

On his 70th birthday, a man was given a gift certificate from his wife.

The certificate was for a consultation with an native medicine man living on a nearby reservation who was rumoured to have a simple cure for erectile dysfunction!

The husband went to the reservation and saw the medicine man.

The old native gave him a potion and with a grip on his shoulder warned, "This is a powerful medicine. You take only a teaspoonful, and then say '1-2-3.' When you do, you will become more manly than you have ever been in your life, and you can perform for as long as you want."

The man thanked the old him and as he walked away, turned and asked, "How do I stop the medicine from working?"

"Your partner must say '1-2-3-4,' he responded, "but when she does, the medicine will not work again until the next full moon."

He was very eager to see if it worked so he went home, showered, shaved, took a spoonful of the medicine, and then invited his wife to join him in the bedroom. When she came in, he took off his clothes and said, "1-2-3!”

Immediately, he was the manliest of men. His wife was excited and began throwing off her clothes, and then she asked, "What was the 1-2-3 for?"

And that, boys and girls, is why we should never end our sentences with a preposition, because we could end up with a dangling participle.
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2013-05-13 1:55 AM
#
H/PC Elder

For what was the 1-2-3?
 Top of the page
roychanyl Page Icon Posted 2013-05-13 11:28 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

....... "How do I stop the medicine from working?"

"Your partner must say '1-2-3-4,' ..........

"What was the 1-2-3-for (read 'four'. and ......."the medicine will not work again until the next full moon.".......Ahahahahah.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2013-05-13 2:06 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Come on Takwu...even I got that one...
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2013-05-14 9:03 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I think Takwu was showing how to ask the question correctly, Rich.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2013-05-14 1:44 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Oh...duh...
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2013-05-21 6:41 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

A burglar broke into an empty house in the middle of the night. He had taken just a few steps when he heard a voice boom out in the darkness "JESUS IS WATCHING YOU."
He stopped dead in his tracks, waited a few minutes, when he heard nothing else he began tip toeing slowly forward only to hear "JESUS IS WATCHING YOU!!"
Again, he froze and began looking frantically around to see who had said that. Finally, over in a dark corner of the room he spotted a bird cage and in the birdcage was a parrot.
He said to the parrot, "Did you say "Jesus is watching you" just now?"
The parrot said "Yes, I did."
The burgler said "What is your name?"
The parrot answered "Clarence"
The burgler said "That's a stupid name for a parrot. What idiot named you Clarence?"
The parrot said "The same idiot who named the rotweiller Jesus."

------

On a train from London to Manchester , an Australian was berating the Englishman sitting across from him in the compartment.

"You English are too stuffy. You set yourselves apart too much.

You think your stiff upper lip makes you above the rest of us.

Look at me... I'm ME!
I have Italian blood, Greek blood, a little Irish blood, and some Aboriginal blood...

What do you say to that?”

The Englishman replied, "Awfully sporting of your mother, old chap!"

------

An old man lay sprawled across three entire seats in the movie theater.

When the usher came by and noticed this, he whispered to the old man,
"Sorry sir, but you're only allowed one seat."

The old man just groaned but didn't budge. The usher became more impatient.
"Sir, if you don't get up from there I'm going to have to call the manager."

Once again, the old man just groaned. The usher marched briskly back up the aisle, and in a moment he returned with the manager

Together the two of them tried repeatedly to move the old disheveled man, but with no success. Finally they summoned the police.

The officer surveyed the situation briefly then asked, "All right buddy what's your name?" "Fred," the old man moaned.

"Where ya from, Fred?" asked the police officer.

With terrible pain in his voice, and without moving a muscle, Fred replied, "The balcony."
 Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2013-06-12 1:23 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices a very attractive woman waving at him.

She says, 'Hello.'

He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from. So he asks, 'Do you know me?'

To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.'

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife. So he asks, 'Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table, with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery?'

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, 'No, I'm your son's teacher.'
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2013-06-26 10:03 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

The U.S. Standard railroad gauge (distance between the rails) is 4 feet, 8.5 inches. That's an exceedingly odd number. Why was that gauge used?

Because that's the way they built them in England , and English expatriates designed the U.S. Railroads.

Why did the English build them like that?

Because the first rail lines were built by the same people who built the pre-railroad tramways, and that's the gauge they used.

Why did 'they' use that gauge then?

Because the people who built the tramways used the same jigs and tools that they had used for building wagons, which used that wheel spacing.

Why did the wagons have that particular Odd wheel spacing?

Well, if they tried to use any other spacing, the wagon wheels would break on some of the old, long distance roads in England , because that's the spacing of the wheel ruts.

So, who built those old rutted roads?

Imperial Rome built the first long distance roads in Europe (including England) for their legions. Those roads have been used ever since. And the ruts in the roads?

Roman war chariots formed the initial ruts, which everyone else had to match for fear of destroying their wagon wheels.

Since the chariots were made for Imperial Rome , they were all alike in the matter of wheel spacing. Therefore, the United States standard railroad gauge of 4 feet, 8.5 inches is derived from the original specifications for an Imperial Roman war chariot. In other words, bureaucracies live forever.

So the next time you are handed a specification, procedure, or process, and wonder, 'What horse's ass came up with this?', you may be exactly right.

Imperial Roman army chariots were made just wide enough to accommodate the rear ends of two war horses.

Now, the twist to the story:
When you see a Space Shuttle sitting on its launch pad, you will notice that there are two big booster rockets attached to the sides of the main fuel tank. These are solid rocket boosters, or SRBs.

The SRBs are made by Thiokol at their factory in Utah.

The engineers who designed the SRBs would have preferred to make them a bit larger, but the SRBs had to be shipped by train from the factory to the launch site. The railroad line from the factory happens to run through a tunnel in the mountains, and the SRBs had to fit through that tunnel. The tunnel is slightly wider than the railroad track, and the railroad track, as you now know, is about as wide as two horses' behinds.

So, a major Space Shuttle design feature of what is arguably the world's most advanced transportation system was determined over two thousand years ago by the width of a horse's ass.

----

A SPANISH Teacher was explaining to her class that in Spanish, unlike English, nouns are
designated as either masculine or feminine.

'House' for instance, is feminine: 'la casa.'
'Pencil,' however, is masculine: ‘el lapiz.'

A student asked, 'What gender is ‘computer’?'

Instead of giving the answer, the teacher split the class into two groups, male and female, and asked them to decide for themselves whether computer' should be a masculine or a feminine noun. Each group was asked to give four reasons for its recommendation.

The men's group decided that 'computer' should definitely be of the feminine gender ('la
computadora', because:

1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic;
2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else;
3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible later retrieval; and
4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your pay check on accessories for it.

The women's group, however, concluded that computers should be Masculine ('el computador', because:

1. In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on;
2. They have a lot of data but still can't think for themselves;
3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem; and
4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have gotten a better model.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2013-06-27 5:52 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Geez, I hope my girlfriend doesn't leave me for a guy with a bigger hard drive . . .
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2013-06-29 6:45 AM
#
H/PC Elder

I actually heard about the rocket size and horse ass relationship from my teacher in college...
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2013-08-11 4:33 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Top of the page
1 2 3 4
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 72 - Executed queries : 10