x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

eVB quirks?

1 2 3 4
I dunk for bananas Page Icon Posted 2024-01-20 1:14 PM
#
Avatar image of I dunk for bananas
H/PC Elite

C:Amie - 2024-01-20 10:42 AM

What about MobileCubed' H-Bomb, we have the source for that?

Thank you! I tried it (both running the pre-existing hbomb.vb and compiling it myself), but it's the exact same issue I've been having, again, in both cases "Save file" never writes anything to disk, and "Open" never loads one either
How can it be that the notepad application worked..??

Edited by I dunk for bananas 2024-01-20 1:16 PM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2024-01-20 1:33 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Are you 100% certain that it is the same dialogue? Looks for any differences that might suggest the object properties are configured differently - flag values and what not.

It could be calling the C++ library directly, I suppose :S
 Top of the page
I dunk for bananas Page Icon Posted 2024-01-20 1:58 PM
#
Avatar image of I dunk for bananas
H/PC Elite

C:Amie - 2024-01-20 1:33 PM

Are you 100% certain that it is the same dialogue? Looks for any differences that might suggest the object properties are configured differently - flag values and what not.

Oh do you mean the same dialogue in H-Bomb as in my program, or the same dialogue in the notepad program (that sadly has no source code available) as in my program?
Yeah, I was thinking there could maybe be a way to directly make that call though I'm unsure as to how I would do that
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2024-01-20 2:34 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

This thread they were playing with the resolution on H-Bomb. I did some testing on x86

https://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=21091&start=46
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2024-01-20 4:21 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I dunk for bananas - 2024-01-20 1:58 PM

C:Amie - 2024-01-20 1:33 PM

Oh do you mean the same dialogue in H-Bomb as in my program, or the same dialogue in the notepad program (that sadly has no source code available) as in my program?
Yeah, I was thinking there could maybe be a way to directly make that call though I'm unsure as to how I would do that

I suggest screenshoting the notepad app's open dialogue window and your apps dialogue open window on the CE6 device and let's compare them
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2024-01-20 4:34 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

I'd be happy to test for CE6X86, let me know which files to use, and I can screenshot
 Top of the page
1 2 3 4
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 47 - Executed queries : 25