x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

PocketDOS registered vs Unregistered. Differences?

1 2
ABBADON Page Icon Posted 2024-02-27 9:12 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Thank you so much for taking all that time to clarify me all those things!!, I am taking this "game" issue maybe too far, sorry I did it always with my new computers, even if (as with my netbooks) I do nothing but writing and listen to music while I'm doing so, and never play a single game on them... :/

Also, I, ve found two sites, old handheld, and Moby games.

On the first is where I found a list of games in cab file format. I doubt all of them will run on handheld like the HPJs... But... Also, the second site has a list with tons of games, some of them the ones I am looking for, and all are for 8086 and CPUs like that.

Edited by ABBADON 2024-02-27 9:27 PM
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2024-02-27 9:26 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Vale - pero entiendes bien, verdad? Puedo explicarte en español si quieres - no estaba tan seguro si prefieres o no
but here's more games that are natively function for windows ce
https://www.hpcfactor.com/scl/categories.asp
 Top of the page
ABBADON Page Icon Posted 2024-02-27 9:30 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Wait... Are you Spanish? and... I hope I did not say nothing wrong or rude. My English is so rusted I'm afraid I could sound ungrateful or worst...

Y, por supuesto que puedes hablarme en español. Solo espero que, aunque usemos dos versiones del texto, ello no moleste al resto de foreros.

And, of course you can speak to me in Spanish, I only hope that, even if we'll use two versions of the same text, some users feel bad.

It happened to me once...

Edited by ABBADON 2024-02-27 9:42 PM
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2024-02-27 9:34 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

You didn’t say anything wrong or rude.
I’m sorry for the confusion.

I just was making sure you were happy and understood everything.

Vivo cerca la frontera con Mexico en estados unidos entonces por eso hablo español

Edited by torch 2024-02-27 9:35 PM
 Top of the page
ABBADON Page Icon Posted 2024-02-27 9:47 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Y lo haces de maravilla!!!

Thanks a lot, I'm learning a lot this days with all the information you are giving to me!!!

Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2024-02-27 10:13 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

bueno si no entiendes algo me dices y puedo explicarte tan claro en español
o si tienes algun pregunta
pero vamos con ingles por el momento
I recommend reading these to understand:
https://www.hpcfactor.com/support/cesd/200267/understanding_the_different_ways_to_install_software_on_windows_ce/
https://www.hpcfactor.com/support/cesd/200052/installing_applications_onto_windows_ce_using_a_cab_file
ABBADON - 2024-02-27 2:12 PM

Thank you so much for taking all that time to clarify me all those things!!, I am taking this "game" issue maybe too far, sorry I did it always with my new computers, even if (as with my netbooks) I do nothing but writing and listen to music while I'm doing so, and never play a single game on them... :/

Also, I, ve found two sites, old handheld, and Moby games.

On the first is where I found a list of games in cab file format. I doubt all of them will run on handheld like the HPJs... But... Also, the second site has a list with tons of games, some of them the ones I am looking for, and all are for 8086 and CPUs like that.

I recommend trying games in cab format first. They will run the best/fastest in Windows CE your Jornada 680

Make sure you use SH3 version (that's your processor type your 680 has)

Edited by torch 2024-02-27 10:14 PM
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 8